DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turin sees the potion sitting in the gaping hole in the side of the classroom. He struggles to hold it in his large hands. Eventually he manages to drink it. The change happens quickly and Turin is left standing outside the classroom in his birthday suit. Embarassed, he grabs two nearby banana leaves and makes his hurried exit.

Thanks Ayla!

'Course no one would even think of helping me. Somehow, their fault that it's my fault that I haven't been posting. IT'S TRUE! It's all your fault I have been an unsociable idjit. Because I just said so. DON'T DENY IT! The event has almost ended and here I am trying to bully someone into healing me. Ohhh, it's so depressing.

Get on with it, or - I shall abuse you even more :angry:

Ithi will probably say no, she always does. Never lets us do anything, mean person that she is. Why care about me anyway, nobody gives a bit about what I feel. *goes away to sulk*

*wince* THANKS LEELOU MY SAVIOUR! I really don't don't don't mean all these things I'm forced to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turin sees Nyanna sitting in the corner depressed about her monster transformation not having been reversed. He approached with staelth and gave the Accepted a great big HUG.

I hope that helps, Nyanna. It really is the cure.

Turin knows he has broken the rules again. He hopes that rescuing Ithi from the Haunted Mansion will lessen her wrath. If not, he would deal with that when the time came. Helping his friends was more important than following some random rule. Turin whistled a happy tune as he walked back to his small room in the Warder's Barracks

t

Turin sees Nyanna sitting in the corner depressed about her monster transformation not having been reversed. He approached with staelth and gave the Accepted a great big HUG.

I hope that helps, Nyanna. It really is the cure.

Turin knows he has broken the rules again. He hopes that rescuing Ithi from the Haunted Mansion will lessen her wrath. If not, he would deal with that when the time came. Helping his friends was more important than following some random rule. Turin whistled a happy tune as he walked back to his small room in the Warder's Barracks

Thank you Turin! :happy:

also thanks for the great class Professor! you were a very convincing Snapeithi :)

Archived