DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you be?

Smittyphi

But I'd also love to channel saidin and saidar, just to know what that feels like.

Good point, actually! I'd love to be a channeler. Preferably saidin (channeling thought fighting rather than surrendering appeals more to me), after it's been cleansed. Maybe being a nameless Asha'man wouldn't be too bad... one of Rand/Androl/Logain's men of course! Split the earth asunder at Dumai's Wells then help turn the Black Tower around, would be great. Plus, they've got a cool uniform :biggrin:

Probably I should change my mind and be Rand instead of Min, since I've already dreamt twice of being him (yes, sometines I am a man in my dreams... maybe I'm just reborn as a woman in this life :blink: ).

From my view of the world id' surely be Ishameal , or the guy he used to be in AoL.

When it comes to looks i think that i'd be Gaidal Cain , hopefully as lethal too.

Considering how good my life has been so far i think i'd be victim number 4 in a tavern Rand walks by and is launched to orbit.

My wife says I'm very much like Rand before he started channeling, built like Perrin with a lot of Mat's mischievousness thrown in hehehe - she's awesome, isn't she!

In the long term? I'd have been Tam if I was in the book. I mean, I'm a Dad now and I'd LOVE be known as the Dad who raised his kid well enough to save the world :biggrin: !

I would be Mat or someone in his army/or just hanging with him. Seems like a lot of fun; dicing, ladies, drinking, adventures. :D

Or I would deifinitely be Asmodean; just chillin' playin' my harp. I like that Asmodean doesn't really care for much power or similiar things; but just wants to be known as a legend because of his music and poetry. We share similiar dreams. And yes, I would easily join the shadow for that. ;)

I guess I would like to be Moridin, channeling unlimited amounts of TP, being skilled with OP, gettin a new body from the boss each time you die :myrddraal:

Commanding huge trolloc armies, hanging around, killing ppl :biggrin:

Ow and I'd be in disguise in the Band, drinking, gambling, women...

Rand would be quite nice too, having three women :blush: though I wouldnt destroy the access key, I'd use it to bargain with Tuon, hold it and say, we make a truce, or I destroy Seanchan. And when you have that, you can just obliterate everything in TG.

Padan Fain seems like a nice guy 2 be too, after he gotten himself in touch with Mashadar. Then he has awesome powers, and can get himself a nice zombie-army :cool: Only being as mad as a drunken potatoe seems not that great, though it would probably feel cool, just like: Yo dude I'm mad, and I know it, you know it, big deal he? Now you're in my army dude!"

Of the women Tuon seems a good choice, just being empress of huge continent, leading hundreds of channelers, having Mat as husband :blink:

I wouldn't want to suffer as much as most of the characters do. I'd want to be a nameless Aes Sedai in the tower. Even though I'm a dude, I've always thought being Aes Sedai would be really great.

hmm...

good question.

Rand. I want to tell people: "I'm the Dragon Reborn....deal with it." lol.

Channeling is a must. Rand seems attractive but I don't want to lose my hand, get stabbed 10 times in the gut, and rush to my death. The plus side is that I get three women :)

Perhaps I could fit in as a random, but strong, Ash'man or something like that.

---

If I could change the story, then maybe I wouldn't mind being Rand. For instance, I would have tortured Semi.

I do like Mat's character but he can't channel. I like Logain, but I have no idea what he is doing. I like Moridin but I'm not ready to serve the shadow. Not really up for being a woman :)

From my view of the world id' surely be Ishameal , or the guy he used to be in AoL.

When it comes to looks i think that i'd be Gaidal Cain , hopefully as lethal too.

Considering how good my life has been so far i think i'd be victim number 4 in a tavern Rand walks by and is launched to orbit.

Now I have Rand Al Thor humming Rocket Man in my head.

Archived