DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? No I didn't change votes.. Votestealer are you serious.. If the vote was already down why would I change my vote where everyone can see and give away my role.. And don't say "to seem like one of the good guys" or some yada because that's just plain pointless.

And I'm a guy :angry: .. that hurt more than anything you've said to me!

sorry, didn't realize you were a dude, DM usd to have the icon on the profile bit that showed here on the message board but now you've got to actually look in the persons profile :rolleyes:

dude, i wasn't accusing you of being a vote stealer (atleat thats what it seems like your assuming by the underlined sentence) i was saying that the only role able to do that, since you didn't change your vote on thread its the only role i know of that would do that.

but your reaction to this is defensive to say the least. i wasn't accusing you of being a vote stealer, yet took it that way and got heated wbout it as well. not to mention the whole bit "and don't say to seem like one of the good guys" which is what vote stealers when their scum are known to do. chose one of their own to make them look innocent.

the only thing that gives you any credit imo is that the stolen vote ended up on Talya's lynch. this could go either way, so i'll have to see how else it's used before making further judgement on whether it's a scum or town role.

The town was celebrating since they had successfully taken out Talya, the evil mafia godfather the day before. Like the night before a few people wandered off during the night and suddenly there was a loud "I HAVE FOUND IT! SUCCESS!!!" It was followed by high pitched scream...You tried to hide to make sure that you weren't killed as well, since you assumed that's what happened. As the night went on you heard another loud scream! You huddled closer to the shadows and waited till day. You wake up to find two bodies laying face up in the dirt. You find Red with a broken rum bottle next to her, she has a knife in the back. The other one you look at to find ed with his throat slashed.

Red, AKA TheDemiGod AKA Dunbar, the flasher (silencer) and mafia member is dead.

Ed, AKA bratr the roll-less townie is dead.

Led has waken up from his coma and can speak again.

It is DAY. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Day will end on Monday 2pm GMT-7

It was followed by high pitched scream...As the night went on you heard another loud scream!

The other one you look at to find ed with his throat slashed.

Red, AKA TheDemiGod AKA Dunbar, the flasher (silencer) and mafia member is dead.

Ed, AKA bratr the roll-less townie is dead.

HAHA...I knew it. *curses Red*

And NOOOOOO....damn you all. I told you I was Town! And if I didn't, still damn you! This was Red's fault..and if not, I still blame her.

:tongue::laugh:

Anyone else laugh reading Red, Ed, Led? :laugh:

:rolleyes:

I would think that would be the most likely cause... I can't think of any other feasible reason how that would have otherwise happened...

And it is a shame that Song viewed Red last night... it would have been better if we could have gotten some more information about someone else today, since we can be FAIRLY sure that Song is what she says she is... Although it is convenient for the mafia that she viewed the mafia member that died during the night and can't give us information on anyone else... but that could be a coincidence i guess...

I wanna know if my coma was alcohol induced or not?

If i was in a coma from a bump in the head, well, thats just embarrasing is it not? But if i drank myself into a coma, thats something to be proud of!!!

Well, hmmm. i have been neglecting this game. time to re read

I wanna know if my coma was alcohol induced or not?

If i was in a coma from a bump in the head, well, thats just embarrasing is it not? But if i drank myself into a coma, thats something to be proud of!!!

Well, hmmm. i have been neglecting this game. time to re read

Well things have really slowed. Let's see if we can get some discussion going again.

This post struck me as disingenuous. It's a filler post and tells us nothing but tries to make it seem like you're going to be diligent by going back to reread. Led, were you not able to even emote yesterday? Every time I've seen someone silenced in a game they could at least emote or do something to vote.

Aust i really don't get your post here... Why does it matter? A mafia member was lynched.. there were quite a few people who didn't vote, myself included.. I think we can be fairly sure that Led is not mafia.. I don't see them wasting time silencing one of their own members, while that would give that individual a good reliability of not being mafia it could also be costly to them because that is one less person to sow chaos and try to prevent the mafia from being caught.

So i would hope that you are not trying to accuse him of anything because that would be quite foolish at this point in the game and unfounded.

And for this once i agree with Aemon.. The pie references are getting old... :rolleyes:

Aust i really don't get your post here... Why does it matter? A mafia member was lynched.. there were quite a few people who didn't vote, myself included.. I think we can be fairly sure that Led is not mafia.. I don't see them wasting time silencing one of their own members, while that would give that individual a good reliability of not being mafia it could also be costly to them because that is one less person to sow chaos and try to prevent the mafia from being caught.

So i would hope that you are not trying to accuse him of anything because that would be quite foolish at this point in the game and unfounded.

And for this once i agree with Aemon.. The pie references are getting old... :rolleyes:

This comes off as rather defensive, dear... I highly doubt that was anything but a pressure post from Aust.

Aust i really don't get your post here... Why does it matter? A mafia member was lynched.. there were quite a few people who didn't vote, myself included..
Does that mean we give up on the game because it's all uphill from here? Noo.... we try to keep working to find the rest of the mafia, and your anti town attitude isn't helping

I think we can be fairly sure that Led is not mafia.. I don't see them wasting time silencing one of their own members, while that would give that individual a good reliability of not being mafia it could also be costly to them because that is one less person to sow chaos and try to prevent the mafia from being caught.
Do you really think they'd never do this to make one of their team members seem more town like? Um yes they would. And, for the record, do you think mafia like to OPENLY spread chaos? That would make them too easy to lynch. Gently guiding the town is the way to go.

Your post reeks... Vote Kaylen

A little more pressure is needed methinks.

Archived