DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont get all this arguing. What's the real point. If she is lying and Talya is town then we lynch her tomorrow and so far no one has counter claimed. It seems like everyone is just trying to delay us enough to get a random vote.

desperate!

Pie is the protector of all and in it's holiness you shall be reborn

aaaand... I'm lost.. more attention as in we've taken up enough space for people to have realized both of us already we don't need to be brought further into the loop. Or was that sarcastic..? Duuuude.. :sad:

Whatever happens though I'm not retracting anything.

nah i'm not offended. i took a break from this game a month ago so my skin is nice and fresh and very thick :laugh:

mostly it was sarcastic; but it was also pointing out your sentecne which was scummy.

Oh and I'd rather wait till my votes needed for the majority until I start pinpointing Talya because I don't get how Song has managed to deduce that she's the Godfather if the role shows innocent always on first try.

but the hammer was cast and you didn't help achieve that hammer even though you were on plenty enough to have changed your vote to help us achieve a majority. it's funny, you popst this after she's been hammered.

Red, I had a role in your Scooby game where I got Talya's role Day 1. She never said Finder, and people assumed.

Someone brought up the point that Finder wouldn't get a GF.

Well, LOGICALLY, she isn't a traditional Finder. KNOWING there are varied roles on Finder...well, ta dah!

You voted her, but still question every single little thing. Some of them are valid, others are common sense.

And I openly admitted to defending Song too much. Oh well. When I see something that will get scum, I'll jump on it.

And I think you could possibly be her buddy atm!

see, you're glazing over the point i brought up, which is very valid imo because if Talya flips scum we're going to believe Song whenever she has outted another scum. if she is just a role finder, then that means she doesn't get the alignment.

infact, by her own words all she got was Talya character name & her role. in this case because to says Mafia Godfather, its obvious. but what if she comes up with a perosn who has a Roleblocker role, or PR giver or even a silencer (if there is one). those roles have been known to be used as both scum roles, town roles & solo roles. so if she assumes that a role = a certain allignment, she could lead us to lynch an innocent by mistake. thats my main question really.

another thing is, she would probably know that info if her & talya were on a team as scum; so we also can't discount the possability this might be a gambit to get us to trust Song with out a doubt for the rest of the game. yeah i might be a bit paranoid, but i also always find Song scummy and Talya was part of the famous gambit everyone always talks about; so is it really such a reach to consider that possability?

and also, i find it interesting how you try to link me to Talya just because i voice these concerns. imo it is better to question motives than follow someone blindly; especially when you always find the perosn whose doing the leading to be scummy.

Oh hush Aemon you just got owned! :biggrin:

I wish there was a *like* button for individual posts.

^^ i 2nd this. limi's post was great *grins*

I really dont get all this arguing. What's the real point. If she is lying and Talya is town then we lynch her tomorrow and so far no one has counter claimed. It seems like everyone is just trying to delay us enough to get a random vote.

desperate!

the hammer fell last night; so how exactly is everyone trying to "delay us enough to get a random vote" or did you just skim to make sure your scum buddy hadn't been lynched yet so you could make a post that might make your lack of involvement in this discussion less scummy??

So, you think Song would be dumb enough to make those claims?

lol, I don't know her...but I would think she'd not be foolish enough to call someone scum from just their role....

And if she is scum, she prolly doesn't have that role....and she wouldn't out her whole team's powers! She would have to do that to prove herself.

So, while your questions may be valid to you, that's why i disagree and to me it look like you are tied in with talya just a bit.

And going to say, I agree with Aemon. It's not what you say, but how say it.

I forgot your name, but don't care to learn it atm. :P

Vote Count:

Talya(14): Song, limi, aemon, player, red, ed, keyholder, alannalynn, tigs, mcs, tiinker, aust, locke, mmeesh,

Player(10):Tiinker

After a quick day song first screaming out "Talya is the mafia!" Everyone was quick to jump on Talya and point out all kinds of things that she did wrong and how scummy she looked. Talya tries frantically to defend herself and tell everyone that she is innocent and that song is lying. Not believing her they grabbed her by the neck, strung her up and threw the rope over the deserter's tree.

Talya, AKA Roka the mafia godfather (giver of the burek picture posts) has been lynched.

Dang I wanted to see some more burek pictures haha.

It is NIGHT. Night will end Friday at 12pm GMT-7 (or when I get all the night actions in).

I told you exactly what my pm said. It said, you have found Roka, mafia godfather. That was her role because there was a town godfather. I don't think I normally get alignment, but her role was mafia godfather. Why would I get rid of the godfather if I was mafia. That's probably the most important role. I know that you shouldn't trust anyone in mafia, but I'm really getting tired of telling the truth and helping everyone out. I should just lie because I'm not going to be believed anyway.

I've seen and used the Rolefinder myself, and her viewing was accurate, so I'm going with Song being town right now. I am interested in why all the pressure on her after she found a scum. If she had claimed finder and outed a scum you all would have been ecstatic and waiting for her next target to be revealed. I say we roll with the info she can give us. If she thinks a role is scum, well, it's her decision to tell us or not, but if it comes back as "mafia xxx" we lynch ourselves another one, no questions asked.

TMD, is the vote count right? Tinker's vote is scratched out and moved to Talya's but i don't remember seeing her unvote??

I told you exactly what my pm said. It said, you have found Roka, mafia godfather. That was her role because there was a town godfather. I don't think I normally get alignment, but her role was mafia godfather. Why would I get rid of the godfather if I was mafia. That's probably the most important role. I know that you shouldn't trust anyone in mafia, but I'm really getting tired of telling the truth and helping everyone out. I should just lie because I'm not going to be believed anyway.

Song, i rarely trustwhat anyone says in Mafia, you know that. i question & analyze everything, or atleast i try too. a great player told me one of my weaknesses is that i get too tunnel visioned, so i'm working on that. i also have a habit of voicing my toughts, in case others feel the same way and also, sometimes i've been known to spot a scum mistake or set up where others were oblivious.

fact is, i don't know if your telling the truth. if i didn't believe you, i wouldn't have voted talya in the first place without hesitation; or i wuold have removed my vote off her, which i didn't. i voice my doubts because while i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and believing your claim, i'm not leaving myself to be lead around by you incase you are scum pulling a gambit.

also, i don't consider the GF to be the most important role on a scum team. sure it's an important role, but it really depends on what other powers the team has. if you are telling the truth, then imo a Role Blocker would be more important than the GF as the RB would be able to stop you. theres also scum finder roles, those can be more important that the GF's, and silver tongues in the case of Lie Detectors. so importance of scum role really depends on what type of finders are in the game.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with Aemon :tongue: - Red what concerns do you still have about Song?

i'm still concerned about a gambit tbh. or if the scum has a recruit ability. just because she got us one scum, doesn't me we shoudl follow her around like lemmmings. trust her fndings until we sniff something foul in them or she leads us wrong, but dont assume she's innocent because she got us a scum.

if you guys think thats scummy, then to each his own; all i can do is voice my thoughts to prevent us from being a bunch of sheeple.

desperate!

the hammer fell last night; so how exactly is everyone trying to "delay us enough to get a random vote" or did you just skim to make sure your scum buddy hadn't been lynched yet so you could make a post that might make your lack of involvement in this discussion less scummy??

Im sorry I honestly thought we were short of a vote for some reason. I placed my vote a while before this and was just waiting for the scene (I thought we hadnt had it cos we were afew votes short)

My fault entirely

desperate!

Im sorry I honestly thought we were short of a vote for some reason. I placed my vote a while before this and was just waiting for the scene (I thought we hadnt had it cos we were afew votes short)

My fault entirely

I was too busy trying to prove the holiness of Pie. It is a cruel mistress

Good on ya Song! I always have a bad feeling on Talya. She's so slimy :P I really can't think of anyone who seems scummy to me right now. The NKs and lynches have been per to usual, so nothing can really be collected from them. We just need to wait for day I guess.

Yay, I'm free of burek again! :laugh:

I don't really have any doubts about Song's role anymore; I agree with Red that we shouldn't follow her around blindly, but that goes for anyone and everyone in a mafia game, so it's nothing particularly important to argue about, I think.

That's all my thoughts for now, gotta run to work (almost literally).

Meesh's last point right there, Red.

Some thingsin mafia are just common sense. you don't follow blindly, but you don't have to say it at EVERY turn. Just say it once or twice.

Yes, we can follow her findings for now, but they are by no means definite (e.g. roleblocker may not be scum), and any other possibilities may turn her bad or make her findings bad.

So, stop making yourself look so scummy. Because at this point, I'm probably going to have my vote on you tmr morn. ^^

looks like we have a vote stealer you guys. Tinker didn't unvote Player on thread ... so unless we can submit our votes via PM as well, thats the only explination i can think of. care to clarify that for us Tinker??

Ed - there are new players in this game; only half the players are active. just because you see that as common sense doesn't mean others do. one might wonder why you're feeling so threatened by me pointing this out.

Who said I'm feeling threatened?

*snort* Don't try and twist things.

It's common sense. Point it out a few times. Let others see it.

But of course...like your argument with Tinker (?), you'll just keep going at it. :rolleyes::tongue:

To me, makes you look scummy. And like you say, to each their own.

What? No I didn't change votes.. Votestealer are you serious.. If the vote was already down why would I change my vote where everyone can see and give away my role.. And don't say "to seem like one of the good guys" or some yada because that's just plain pointless.

And I'm a guy :angry: .. that hurt more than anything you've said to me!

Archived