DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry every one for not being here - I have been extremely sick these past two days.

And damn that was a long re fead.. it made my head hurt.

Any ways Kaylen's defense is what got me.. although I honestly don't know how many games she has played in. I agree that she is def coming off scummy.. so vote Kaylen

Although - I don't think aj is scum, BUT the quickness of the bandwagon was a little surprising honestly.

I thought I had already cleared that up. You jumping on Led looked scummier than Kaylen. You were all over Led for not communicating even though the MOD said he could not post. That is scummy. I called out Kaylen for being inactive. She became active, thereby canceling my reason for callin her out. Why do o get the feeling you are trying to set me up for something?

Aemon did you read my post, a few posts back where I quoted you and Kaylen from yesterday? If you haven't read that take a sec and give it a read. I'm not trying to set you up for anything but I am looking for answers. It seems like you're not reading things and then getting the wrong idea.

Yes, I read your post. It was me calling Kaylen scummy for coming in out of the blue and saying Talya was a good bet AFTER Talya had been lynched. I then called her out for being inactive. She used some scummy tactics there. You also used a scummy tactic calling out Led for not saying anything when the Mod said he was not able to post. That seems strange to me because you are usually much more careful when making a case against someone. I did not vote for Kaylen because, like I said earlier, that bandwagon went entirely too fast for my taste.

Ok, I think I see your point. Why you found her scummy yesterday but not scummy today was what was confusing me.

As for my post of Led - Aemon it was a simple pressure post, and it was one post - hardly a "case" as you like to call it. I actually found the whole "I've neglected the game and I'm going back to re-read" to be the disingenuous part, more so than the not posting.

However, since you really want to press the point - go back and read TMD's opening of day one. It reads "Led cannot speak". It does NOT say Led is not able to post, as you keep stating - once again, you're either mistaken or purposely misrepresenting things. So, I asked whether he was able to emote, as we've all seen silenced people still able to emote. Mynd's last game on Myndjack I was "passed out" but able to emote (you were also in that game) - that's what made me think of it. And, as things have turned out, Led has not increased his activity at all since commenting on how he's neglected the game. You called Kaylen out for inactivity - I did the same for Led.

I'm not sure if the hammer has fell or what so Kaylen just in case.

I was away for the weekend guys, sorry I didn't get to post. I'm not real sure how scummy I actually find Kaylen but I would rather have a controlled lynch. It was very alarming how fast votes popped up but it'll be more info than a modkill.

Aust, are you asking Led if he could speak in "actions" or what because I'm not real sure I get where you're going with this?

Yeah, well, I guess that just means we need more activity.

I'm not really sure what to think of Tiinker, though. Day 1, votes Red instead of Vanion. Argues with Red as long as she's alive. Then Day 2 votes Player instead of Talya.

Almost as soon as the day started many were quick to point the finger of blame at Kaylen. It did not seem like there was much resistance from Kaylen at all. With a final scream at the end the town grabbed the rope and hung Kaylen from the Deserter's Tree.

Kaylen AKA Desiree, of the mafia team has been lynched.

It is now Night. Night phase will end on Friday 11 am GMT-7 (Or if I get all the night actions in before that).

Sorry about the delay, some RL stuff has come up, I will not be very active for the next couple of days. As a matter of fact, do not expect me till at the earliest Thursday.

I'm not really sure what to think of Tiinker, though. Day 1, votes Red instead of Vanion. Argues with Red as long as she's alive. Then Day 2 votes Player instead of Talya.

And not Kaylen now, in fact he votes for nobody...

Ialso agree the Aust/Aemon thing bears watching. I don't know if one of them is scum, or they are both townies butting heads.

Yay!!! we got scum<3

You know what surprises me? That Kaylen's mafia team didn't coach her to tone it down. I think that tells us something about whoever the remaining mafia is. Of course maybe they did and maybe she just didn't listen.

In any case, that was a great catch - there must be only one left now?

Well it was Reds case against Vanion which I thought wasn't really pointing out anything. I didn't get how she could accuse him and immediately vote him because of that really weak argument..It seemed like it was the quickest way to lynch someone which made me think of her as a mafia..

And I voted Player cos i was confused about the whole godfather idea. I also figured that the godfather had a sort of "get out of jail free" the first time someone tries to view them. And i wanted to see what player was doing. I felt like there wasn't the attention on him that there should've been..

I lied he voted Kaylen but not til the end.

And yea I said before I wanted to see what she had to say. And then she didn't say anything..

Tiinker was the hammer.

I think your thoughts are correct Limi.

@ Tink: I get all that except about focusing attention on Player. While I don't think it's a bad thing to pressure him necessarily, doing it while there's been a Finder that found scum claim seems out of place.

It was really active at first, but the last day phase or so was really dead! Though Kaylen was scummy mcscummerson and acted that way, there wasn't really tons of discussion with the remaining people and most people just jumped on the wagon because it was easy. I'll admit I was super quiet and contributed to that. I'll do better next day phase if I survive the night.

Archived