DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

Why does all the crazy stuff happen on weekends!?

Honestly... this game is freaking slow except when I can't get on .

Had some really bad news this weekend.

Any ways. Aemon HAS been all over the place and the points on him are very good ones. and that vote stealer can only mean that some one is anti town trying to either save him, or just messing with the town.

I am glad he is hammered, but I feel it's useless to extra vote on him at this point.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As day gets close to ending people start screaming "IT'S AEMON!!!". As he tried to defend himself it seems that he is getting himself mixed up and starts stammering out useless replies since the town will not be swayed. With one last scream "I'M INNOCENT!" He is hung from the Deserter's Tree and his mask starts to slip off...

Aemon, AKA Vanion, the mafia vote stealer has been lynched.

Locke may speak again.

It is now NIGHT. Night Will end on Thursday 12pm GMT-7. (Or when I get all the NA in).

I knew it! Suck it Aemon. You can't hide from me in any game :tongue:

Thank goodness we got the vote we needed at the end.

I agree Song! He made a few moves that really stood out to me too. That was a nice lynch all around!

FOS Tiinker for having your vote shifted by Aemon to Talya Day 2.

Nice catch Locke - it would be a clever way to make it look like someone was in on the lynch of a mafia player.

I would FOS you for agreeing with me if Aemon hadn't targeted you Day 3. =D

However, since he did, you've dropped off my suspects list somewhat.

I'd have to say Tiinker is #1 right now. Think I'll go check re-check Aemon's lynch, see if that has any more info.

I would FOS you for agreeing with me if Aemon hadn't targeted you Day 3. =D

However, since he did, you've dropped off my suspects list somewhat.

I'd have to say Tiinker is #1 right now. Think I'll go check re-check Aemon's lynch, see if that has any more info.

And also since I called him out for his scummy behaviour and cast the first vote on him? :p

FOS me if you want then. Finger of Suspicion? What does that even mean? That you suspect me of being mafia? Couldn't any one of us be the mafia? So if that's the case, why don't you just FOS everyone?

Sorry, I had to quote it just so it would be on here again...I laughed so hard about this!

Its simple arithmetic. Most games have a 4 to 1 mafia ratio, so given that there are 21 total players, there should roughly be 5 total mafia. There for, If what I say is correct, and I never said it certainly was, there is one more member of the mafia left. Trust me, I'm not a member of the mafia who is trying to lull you into a sense of security.

Its simple arithmetic. Most games have a 4 to 1 mafia ratio, so given that there are 21 total players, there should roughly be 5 total mafia. There for, If what I say is correct, and I never said it certainly was, there is one more member of the mafia left. Trust me, I'm not a member of the mafia who is trying to lull you into a sense of security.

Unless you are :tongue: (btw total joke lol)

Archived