DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get at all where this lynch is coming from. (Except for Aust's vote, that I get)

Song, what aren't you buying? I have a Night Vig role that allows me a 50% chance of killing someone. I didn't target anyone the first 3 nights, and last night I targeted Led because he didn't vote for any of the scum. Are you saying I should've been killing people the first 3 nights? Cause that doesn't make sense to me. Mafia want to kill people, Townies should be as sure as possible before doing the Mafia's work for them.

Vote Tiinker because I don't buy that vote reasoning. Also, Song I'm pretty is Town and the same for Aust.

Vote Count:

Locke(6): Tigs, Song, Tiinker, Aust, MCS, Limi

Tiinker(1): Locke

The town was restless during the day, not much was accomplished until the very end when someone yelled "Kill Locke the vigilante!!!!" And soon everyone grabbed their rope and tied up Locke with it. With his hands tied and his mouth gagged you quickly run to the Deserter's Tree and hang him from it sealing his fate.

Locke AKA Chaelca the innocent town Vigilante has been lynched.

Keyholder may speak again.

It is now NIGHT, night will end on Wednesday 11 am GMT-7. (Or when I get all of the NA in.)

It's unfortunate that he was town, but he kept killing townies :/

I agree. Locke may have been telling the truth about being a vig, but one vig kill the whole game? With all the kills that have been going on?

These quotes are quite disturbing to read.

MCS did you read anything Locke said about his Vig kills? Here, let me quot them for you to refresh your memory:

Sorry for missing yesterday; had an internet failure.

Clear up the kills a bit: I Vig'd Led. That has been my only attempt all game. I have no clue who killed Red nor how. (since I'm a Vig, and 2 seems unlikely)

As for who to lynch now, need to re-read a bit first.

I even bolded the relevant part. Locke flipped town, so it's highly unlikely he was lying. This reads like a feeble effort to distance yourself from a vote on an innocent.

Song, the frightening thing is that you're agreeing with him. You're much too sensible for that sort of thing, and you were careless here. There was ONE kill unaccounted for, including Locke's confession of Led. Here's the recap AJ provided:

Actually based on my notes (correct me if I'm wrong..):

Night 1: Wombat

N2: Red, Ed

N3: Talmanes

N4: Led, Meesh

We also apparently have a mason group (of who's "gf" was killed), along with the mafia (who's gf was killed).

The question is what Song thinks, right? Only she knows who is cleared as of yet.

So "All these kills" really amounts to just one kill we don't know about - the extra kill on night two.

Let's just make sure we all have our facts straight before trying to maneuver around Locke's lynch.

So basically Aust you are saying that the mafia has never tried to kill me since I outted myself? I highly doubt that is the case. So we've had at least one kill every night. Do the math. Which is why Locke's reveal was questionable and we don't know for sure he was telling the truth.

So basically Aust you are saying that the mafia has never tried to kill me since I outted myself? I highly doubt that is the case. So we've had at least one kill every night. Do the math. Which is why Locke's reveal was questionable and we don't know for sure he was telling the truth.

Yeah, but why would he lie?? That doesn't achieve anything, all thats happened is were a lot more confused.

He flipped town so..

What I'm saying is that both you and MCS either misrepresented things in your posts or were confused in your details. You both made it seem like Locke killed a lot of people.

MCS said:

It's unfortunate that he was town' date=' but [b']he kept killing townies[/b] :/

- inaccurate - he killed one townie.

And you Song agreed with him saying:

I agree. Locke may have been telling the truth about being a vig' date=' but one vig kill the whole game? [b']With all the kills that have been going on[/b]?[/quoe] Also inaccurate - there was an extra kill night two that is unaccounted for - that's all. Locke admitted to killing Led night 4.

What's REALLY interesting is that it's absolutely clear that you two were mis-stating the facts in your quotes - and now that it's been called out instead of just acknowledging that you might have been wrong in your recollections, you're digging in your heels.

At this point, there's no reason to believe Locke was lying. He knew he was going to be lynched - his coroner report confirmed him as "Innocent townie Vig". I don't know how much more clear it could be.

A more reasonable explanation for the extra kill on night two is that someone else did it. You two have just shot way up on the list of suspicious behaviour. Song you haven't coughed up a mafia since day two. I wonder if you've been compromised?

Perhaps he who smelt it dealt it Aust. You are either 1. not at all getting what song and I are saying, or 2. purposefully trying to throw us off balance. For the record, we are not stating facts in the first place. We are simply casting doubt upon the facts that were straight from the horses mouth, also known as Locke, not you. It seems to me like you're trying to read into our quotes and hope that there is something truthful about what you're claiming, so that there is no suspicion cast upon you, regardless of what your alignment may or may not be.

A more reasonable explanation for the extra kill on night two is that someone else did it. You two have just shot way up on the list of suspicious behaviour. Song you haven't coughed up a mafia since day two. I wonder if you've been compromised?

Isn't that what Locke was saying before he was killed? That there's another vig out there?

What are you trying to say about Song Aust? That you think she was turned (I don't even know if that's possible, but I suppose it could be)?

Also, couldn't she be viewing but just getting townies? That would explain why she hasn't 'coughed up' more mafia.

Song I cast doubt at you today because you did something suspicious today - bottom line. I know you don't like it but there you have it. I have no desire to waste time today arguing in circles with you on a point that neither of us is going to concede on. I've made my point and I'll leave it at that - I just don't see any reason to doubt Locke at this point.

Archived