DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

I think I would be happy to vote Aemon. He keeps trying to draw attention back to me. If I do have a possible PR then what good is there discussing it. So far I have kept the Pie stuff separate and out of the way. It seems to me that he is trying to use me as a decoy of some sort. Some people sign their name at the end of each post, I mention the holy Pie. Get over it.

Vote Aemon

Pie is vengeful but just

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I apologize for my absence as of late. I haven't been very active on DM the past week or so. Just updating threads that were necessary. But in any case, back to this. I don't necessarily agree with Song, but i follow what she is saying about aemon. Frankly, his play style of telling half-truths to throw people off guard, and strike when their guard is down, reminds me of a certain player. One who is much better at it I might add. Now you could very well be town, or a third party role that isn't anti-town, but the way your playing can easily get other townies killed.

I was curious about Tiink after all the talk between him and Red.

UNVOTE

VOTE RED

You can't say screams scum from a single post. Its day one, what you know about anyone, already unless they outright say it, is minimal and its hard to make an educated guess.. and just pin pointing someone from the first day... meh just makes it look like you're trying to take the attention off yourself

This post is interesting. I hadn't seen any “attention” really on Red at all, so I'm not sure where he got the idea that she was trying to take it away from herself. Buuuut after all the back and forth, while it was distracting, I really don't think he is mafia *shrugs * maybe that's naïve.

Yeaa i explained that i think in the next post I made, the wording wasn't too good though so my bad. :P

The argument continued for like 15 pages because of the amount of repetition, and I think that both of us figured if we let it drop without defending ourselves then the bandwagon would hop like it did on Vanion or recently on Kaylen. I don't know if that's how she felt but that was my general feeling towards it but I did try to drop it when i realized that no one was really paying attention anymore and I could just let it go cos to be honest i got really bored of answering the same thing day after day..after day. I'm guessing a bunch of you are going to take this the wrong way but.. in all honesty if the mafia was going to try and confuse and distract people, I think they'd have thought of a better way rather than draw attention to two of their members like that. Now I'm guessing some people are gonna yell and say I'm mafia because I just gave away the secret or blah blah blah and we can continue in this nice spiral of accusations... Nice to finally just clear that up

But I#m gonna VOTE AEMON because reading through everything it seems like he does deserve my vote.

I was wanting people to chew what I said a bit more, and have aemon respond. But its getting to close to deadline, and we need a lynch. So I VOTE aemon. If he flips innocent, I think we need to take a long hard look at Song.

Well of course you want to take a long hard look at me XD

Sorry, been pretty busy lately.

After reading the discussion back and forth about Aemon I have to say I agree with the fact that he's probably our best lynch for the day. Though I'm still suspicious of Tiinker.

Vote Aemon

Archived