DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

Aust i really don't get your post here... Why does it matter? A mafia member was lynched.. there were quite a few people who didn't vote, myself included.. I think we can be fairly sure that Led is not mafia.. I don't see them wasting time silencing one of their own members, while that would give that individual a good reliability of not being mafia it could also be costly to them because that is one less person to sow chaos and try to prevent the mafia from being caught.

So i would hope that you are not trying to accuse him of anything because that would be quite foolish at this point in the game and unfounded.

And for this once i agree with Aemon.. The pie references are getting old... :rolleyes:

This comes off as rather defensive, dear... I highly doubt that was anything but a pressure post from Aust.

Aust i really don't get your post here... Why does it matter? A mafia member was lynched.. there were quite a few people who didn't vote, myself included..
Does that mean we give up on the game because it's all uphill from here? Noo.... we try to keep working to find the rest of the mafia, and your anti town attitude isn't helping

I think we can be fairly sure that Led is not mafia.. I don't see them wasting time silencing one of their own members, while that would give that individual a good reliability of not being mafia it could also be costly to them because that is one less person to sow chaos and try to prevent the mafia from being caught.
Do you really think they'd never do this to make one of their team members seem more town like? Um yes they would. And, for the record, do you think mafia like to OPENLY spread chaos? That would make them too easy to lynch. Gently guiding the town is the way to go.

Your post reeks... Vote Kaylen

A little more pressure is needed methinks.

I agree. That post just jumped out at me and pinged big time

thats not a very good attitude at all if your town

Vote Kaylen

The Pie should always be eaten on the Sabbath to commemorate its creation

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh to correct the post wasn't defensive... If you notice I was just posting that i don't see the point of his post... I do think it is quite weird how everyone suddenly jumped on a band wagon of me... You do realize that by saying i'm mafia and because i'm defending Led that you are in fact saying that he must also be mafia since i am defending him, which makes little sense. And how am i not townie?? I have simply tried to calm the random displays of animosity and the chaos that ensues over posts that mean nothing. Though you can go ahead and lynch me if you want... It is a waste of a role less townie..

And i did mention in my post that it could be a mafia to make him seem more town like, if you'll read my post I just posted the pros and cons of such a move, and i personally think it would have been a foolhardy move for the mafia, but as of right now I have no solid evidence that he is townie or mafia I was just stating the blatantly obvious so hopefully it wouldn't turn into brawl like it usually does which serves no purpose.

I would like to know exactly what you have viewed as anti town however.. because the only things i have posted so far have been posts which have stated i would appreciate people to consider their accusations more carefully instead of throwing accusations out there like it's going out of style and making it harder to pick out the people stirring up trouble who are more likely mafia.

:rolleyes: And the pace at which the first three have jumped on me is alarming, almost as if they were looking for someone to post so they could bandwagon someone and force a quick vote... I find it extremely suspicious when all day hardly NO ONE had posted at all and then they all jump on and bandwagon within the hour...

Oddly enough, Aust's post is the one that is pinging me most. TMD clearly stated that LED was in a coma and was not allowed to post. I think his trying to pressure LED looks bad.

I also think the lynch on Kaylen is building up way to fast. I'm going to wait until she has a chance to say something before casting a vote, but my first instinct right now is to go for Aust.

Ahhh to correct the post wasn't defensive... If you notice I was just posting that i don't see the point of his post... I do think it is quite weird how everyone suddenly jumped on a band wagon of me... You do realize that by saying i'm mafia and because i'm defending Led that you are in fact saying that he must also be mafia since i am defending him, which makes little sense. And how am i not townie?? I have simply tried to calm the random displays of animosity and the chaos that ensues over posts that mean nothing. Though you can go ahead and lynch me if you want... It is a waste of a role less townie..

And i did mention in my post that it could be a mafia to make him seem more town like, if you'll read my post I just posted the pros and cons of such a move, and i personally think it would have been a foolhardy move for the mafia, but as of right now I have no solid evidence that he is townie or mafia I was just stating the blatantly obvious so hopefully it wouldn't turn into brawl like it usually does which serves no purpose.

I would like to know exactly what you have viewed as anti town however.. because the only things i have posted so far have been posts which have stated i would appreciate people to consider their accusations more carefully instead of throwing accusations out there like it's going out of style and making it harder to pick out the people stirring up trouble who are more likely mafia.

:rolleyes: And the pace at which the first three have jumped on me is alarming, almost as if they were looking for someone to post so they could bandwagon someone and force a quick vote... I find it extremely suspicious when all day hardly NO ONE had posted at all and then they all jump on and bandwagon within the hour...

Ive been on DM all day and ill be doing a reread of this tread tonight but what you said Kat was scummy. I never expected a bandwagon to build up so fast. The bit in bold is why im leaving my vote for now. Ive only seen that from scum or town that dont care so dont help the rest on us anyway

Pie is the holiest thing of all

I said the bit in bold not because i don't care or because i'm mafia but because i am annoyed that some people, who i believe, if they are not mafia, do not have the best intentions, are misconstruing my posts and trying to make me sound mafia even though I'm not.. I do not truly want you to lynch me... I would prefer you lynch someone useful, however a few of you, so far, seem hell bent on finding something scummy in each of my posts regardless of what i post... I could post the sun is yellow right now and SOMEONE would say it is scummy because that is obvious or some other crazy reason *sighs*

Kaylen - regarding that bolded part - can you tell us the accusations you're referring to?

I think people have jumped on you because your responses have been out of proportion. There hasn't been a lot of activity today, and your posts right now stand out the most right now.

29 hours to deadline. I can't help but feel that the votes on Kaylen built up too fast and on some very weak casing. Aust was the one that started with the accusations and many people just fell right in with him without hesitation.

VOTE AUST

With just over a day to go we still have plenty of time for discussion.

29 hours to deadline. I can't help but feel that the votes on Kaylen built up too fast and on some very weak casing. Aust was the one that started with the accusations and many people just fell right in with him without hesitation.

VOTE AUST

With just over a day to go we still have plenty of time for discussion.

Aemon I think you really need to go back and re-read carefully how things transpired, because you're going to be called out for this. Either you're purposely distorting details, or you truly just skimmed through everything.

The statement you made that I started with "accusations" is an outright lie. My first post was directed at Led, and it was a pressure post with a question for him. What transpired after that was solely the result of Kathleen's post and people's responses to that. Why would you say this, when it is clearly untrue?

sorry, Aust. My bad. Your questioning Led is what looked scummy. You never said anything about Kaylen. You just happened to call out Led right before the avalanche of votes on Kaylen. Four votes in the space of four hours is extremely fast unless a finder points someone out. I'll have to go back and count the votes, but I believe she is at L-2 or L-3. I'd like to hear what she has to say.

Well, by Aemon's count, today is my last time to vote, and at the moment I don't see another candidate coming up. I'll withhold my vote for now, but will likely put it on tonight.

Regardless, I don't think Kaylen is a bad lynch. We get information. We might get scum. We might lose a roleless Townie.

Fair enough Aemon, but something bothered me about your reaction here. Normally you'd jump on someone who made a post like Kaylen did and I couldn't figure out why you'd let something like that go. Then I looked at this interesting exchange between the two of you from yesterday:

First Kaylen:

I hate weekends and mondays... they always pull me away from the computer...

Regardless...

i think you all are very confusing and i would be tempted to say ALL of you are mafia by the way you throw accusations at anyone and everyone and spit out so many mindless, pointless theories that no one can keep up with who you are accusing what post... I think that Talya is as good a bet as any right now, considering that it's already done... at least it will give us information on Song and how truthful she is and we can pick apart the ensuing band wagon and perhaps divulge a little information from that, but i won't hold my breath because picking through this many pages of information is annoying :rolleyes:

Then your response to her where you find her post "very scummy"

I hate weekends and mondays... they always pull me away from the computer...

Regardless...

i think you all are very confusing and i would be tempted to say ALL of you are mafia by the way you throw accusations at anyone and everyone and spit out so many mindless, pointless theories that no one can keep up with who you are accusing what post... I think that Talya is as good a bet as any right now, considering that it's already done... at least it will give us information on Song and how truthful she is and we can pick apart the ensuing band wagon and perhaps divulge a little information from that, but i won't hold my breath because picking through this many pages of information is annoying :rolleyes:

Refering to the bolded sentence: That's mighty nice of you considering that you didn't vote for her or even give an opinion on anyone else. I find this post to be very scummy, Kaylen.

Her retort:

Aemon of course you find it scummy.. you would have also found it scummy if i had voted for Talya after it was already set that she's being lynched. You think EVERYTHING that EVERYONE does is scummy.. quite frankly i don't care if you find me scummy or not, I do think you would do better if you quit calling EVERYTHING scummy though and actually thought about your actions and words.

Quite frankly i find your ranting about everyone who posts an opinion as scummy a very mafia like thing to do. You throw suspicion on everyone, therefore it confuses people and does not allow for coherent discussion. By casting doubts on everyone you avoid looking like you are siding with anyone but you also show no real opinion on who you think is really the mafia and by taking no true side you think to keep yourself out of the loop and off of suspicions.. well i myself, though i hate to use your word when it is misused so much, I find that "scummy"...

and then your final say on the matter:

This coming from the person with a total of three posts in the game. I can safely say that no one will accuse you of actually having an opinion on anything, so I guess you are doing all right in that respect. I only call scum where I see it and I have hardly FoSed everyone in the game as you would like people to believe.

So what changed for you? Yesterday you found her openly suspicious and today you started out actually agreeing with her that "accusations are being flung around". It's not like you to have a sudden change of heart on someone.

Archived