DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Song says I'm Mafia and the Godfather. Well the Godfather role always shows innocent on the first showing, so this has to be a blatent lie, or the information she has is not 100% accurate, because the two just don't go together. So you all have it wrong, and all quick to assume she is correct and not even questioning her! That's a first, so someone is really pulling the strings!

As for accusing Player of being TMD I didn't, not once...go check. I never brought up his identity until it had been discussed and I gave my knowledge of the Oldies in this game. So again I'm being stitched up. Something which seems to threaten someone. I have knowledge, the other person who did was Vanion and he is gone too, so best look at those that pushed him and are pushing to get me lunched!

Quite frankly, there are more roles than just Finder, so I'm still inclined to go for you. :P

But, should it all prove poo poo, we'll come back to your claims. :D

And yea....I use [ background=red ]blah [ /background ]

It's an actual "glow". lol

I agree with Aemon. Especially since I know Talya is scum and the godfather. I know it may be stupid for me to come out, but I usually get nkd early on in games, and I can help the town get one mafia member, I'll be happy and take a hit, though if we have a doc, I would love to be protected tonight.

VOTE TALYA

So Song says I'm Mafia and the Godfather. Well the Godfather role always shows innocent on the first showing, so this has to be a blatent lie, or the information she has is not 100% accurate, because the two just don't go together. So you all have it wrong, and all quick to assume she is correct and not even questioning her! That's a first, so someone is really pulling the strings!

Tal is right on this one. GF roles always show as innocent to Finder type roles. aside from that, it's an awefully powerful finder role to be getting both the alignment and role and would negate the need for a GF to be in this game.

Song, what exactly is your power? how do we know this isn't a gambit between you and Tal?

what do you mean, you have info Tal?

Ed, there are many roles other than finder, but if she said she got that kind of information then that is what she must be claiming, though she hasn't said she is a finder and yet you all believe her with no evidence whatsoever.

If she is claiming a lie decter then that doesn't follow Vanion's post, because you can only get readings on whether that person said something truthful or they lied. It wasn't about him so he wouldn't know, so again that would be a lie for Song as well.

oddly, I wasn't thinking LD (tho, it could have still worked). If I said: "the sky is blue" while not having seen it, it's still the truth.

Anywho's I was thinking of another role that could have possibly done that. It as Red's Scooby game, and I got you then. :D Of course, then I died and then I came back to life as mafia and almost helped us win....

*goes nostalgic* I shouldn't play from only my phone while going to class, eh?

But, like I said, if it all proves poo poo, we'll see what's up. I'd like to hear from Song too, but as a gut reaction, I am more inclined to believe her atm. lol, I'll try not to let that effect my later judgments tho. :P

Also, since I'm going to point out Red's defense/playing off of Talya, yes, I realize I am defending Song quite a bit (even though she has some suspicions of me). Oh well.

If you are LD...

I am not mafia or any anti-town entity.

Ed, a day finder woudl have still only given either Alignment (Town or Anti-Town), not both alignment & role.

how is me questioning a valid claim defending Talya, last i checked my vote is still on her. i want to know exactly what info Song got off Talya, because few roles would give both the alignment & role; plus the fact that with the GF role you do get back an innocent alignment. the cats already out of the bag if Song is tellign the truth, so why do you find it scummy that i want more info to be sure it's not a gambit her & Talya are trying to pull. after all Talya was the other half of the Kivam Gambit.

and with your defense of Song, it makes me hink your part of this; maybe on a team with Song and/or Talya and trying to use this to clear your name as well. after all if Song is telling the truth and Talyas an outted scum, it woudl be ideal for one of her tema mates to use this situation to their benefit. your trying awefullyhard to link yourself to Song imo.

because its a known scum tactic thats why. what i find scummy is the fact you defended him. did you know he was innocent is that why? typically a townie wont align themselves with someone who they don't know is town or not. is it wrong for me to question your motives? why are you so aggitated about the fact i bring this up and why don't you answer my questions directly??

Im agitated because this argument is going no where..

"Typically a townie wont align themselves with someone who they don't know is town or not."

Well I disagree again..

Vote Pie

The only person I can think of who had reason to silence Led and anyone playing with some kinda food fetish has to actually have a reason >_> .. only real suspicions so far. @Talya the only thing I have too describe her play is maybe she had a good day o-o otherwise its just way too obvious :P

because its a known scum tactic thats why. what i find scummy is the fact you defended him. did you know he was innocent is that why? typically a townie wont align themselves with someone who they don't know is town or not. is it wrong for me to question your motives? why are you so aggitated about the fact i bring this up and why don't you answer my questions directly??

Im agitated because this argument is going no where..

"Typically a townie wont align themselves with someone who they don't know is town or not."

Well I disagree again..

Vote Pie

The only person I can think of who had reason to silence Led and anyone playing with some kinda food fetish has to actually have a reason >_> .. only real suspicions so far. @Talya the only thing I have too describe her play is maybe she had a good day o-o otherwise its just way too obvious :P

so let me get this straight ... we have a claimed finder tell us they found a scum and you decide to spread out the votes (ie: attemtp to distract from her vote) by not only claiming a player was slienced, and voting for them.

how do you know someone was silenced? unless you silenced them ... why not let us know this yet not attemtp to spread the votes out. seems to me that rally the main poit of interest today is Talya/Song, not someone who may or maynot be silenced; after all, we only have your word on it. MAJOR FOS @ you for this.

2nd off, why do you disagree that a townie woudln't want to align themselves with a player who has an unknown alignment? what if Vanion had flipped Scum, think about how much more scummy you'd look then because you would have been defending him. thats why i say that imo the only reason you were defending him is because you knew he'd flip innocent. you're seeming alot more scummier by the minute Tinker.

I posted too soon again, but I think his silence has something to do with this....

2. There will be NO reveal of names, NO hints or ‘in character’ of their character. To do so could mean something very painful, or death!

At least, that's the only thing I can think of.

I'm unsure about the Song/Talya thing, but I'm willing to leave my vote on Talya for now to see where this leads. I would like to hear from Song though. No need saying what's already been said, I'll listen first.

Great..

how do you know someone was silenced?

Maybe because the Mod said he can't talk for the next day..

2nd off, why do you disagree that a townie woudln't want to align themselves with a player who has an unknown alignment? what if Vanion had flipped Scum, think about how much more scummy you'd look then because you would have been defending him. thats why i say that imo the only reason you were defending him is because you knew he'd flip innocent. you're seeming alot more scummier by the minute Tinker.

I disagree because I did it didn't I? The reason i did it? Seriously we're getting no where. I told you the reason I did it was because I thought you reasoning was pretty rubbish which a few people have agreed on. It was something on the lines of "He said something scummy therefore he's scum". And guess what? A town is dead, you led to vote to kill him, and we're getting no where with this bickering.

I too want to hear more from Song about what her role is. Talya IS right, godfather roles show innocent upon first viewing by a traditional finder role. I'm inclined to believe Song over Talya, but I really want to know how Song could know Talya is the mafia godfather, assuming she's telling the truth. The whole nature of the godfather role is something too big to ignore.

p269661-sarajevo-burek_burek_burek.jpg

what worries me Ed, is that Song has actually said she is finder and you are saying that she could be another role, I don't know what that could be so maybe you could enlighten us. Or maybe it is because by saying this, the real finder doesn't come and say she can't be (not that I hope they would anyway), because you are saying she has a different role!

As for the LD, it would not come up as true or false, because it is something he does not know! The whole point is finding for people who are KNOWINGLY lying, so the have to have such knowledge. The Mod would know what he knew (which we know in this case is nothing because Vanion was a Roleless townie) so I KNOW that if she also tried this she would be so Lying or getting inaccurate results!

All I know is that information she has is wrong, so she is either lying, or has not got correct findings

thanks AJ, i got so caught up in the Song/Talya thing and Tinker totally ignoring this and goign off a silenced player that i had pushed that to the back of my mind.

Aemon - thats an intersting idea adn woudl explain how she knws Talya is GF and is stating shes also scum. but why would Song include the quote from Vanion? why not just come out and say that since she was already revealing as a finder?? the way she claimed lead me to believe she was an ultra powerful cop of some sort that got both a persons alignment & role. if she is just a role finder, what if she comes across an ambigous role liek a RB which has been both town & scum; if she makes the assumption that the RBer is one alignment or the other, that could lead us astray and flasely clear or implicate someone.

I disagree because I did it didn't I? The reason i did it? Seriously we're getting no where. I told you the reason I did it was because I thought you reasoning was pretty rubbish which a few people have agreed on. It was something on the lines of "He said something scummy therefore he's scum". And guess what? A town is dead, you led to vote to kill him, and we're getting no where with this bickering.

1st - why are you avoiding the fact that your directly attempting to dtract away from a vote lead by a claimed finder??

2nd - AJ makes a pint; we don't know why he was silenced. chances are it was a role, but it also might be what she suggested. if someone comes up silenced tomorrow then we know then it's probably a role.

3rd - just because you think it's rubbish doesn't mean it is. i've said before, i've used that type of technique in other games and have flushed out scum from it; why is it rubbish this time when it's nailed a scum before? for that matter, it got us a controlled lynched that gave us alot of info, how exactly is that rubbish? and it got peopel active in the game, again i ask, how is that rubbish either.

you don't agree with it, thats fine; but don't call it rubbish because you don't see the benefit of what that lynch did even though it cost us an unrolled innocent; because honestly, it wasn't rubbish at all given the info we all gained off it.

4th - this "bickering" is leading somewhere. it's called applying pressure, and it's bringing out some very interesting results btw.

thanks AJ, i got so caught up in the Song/Talya thing and Tinker totally ignoring this and goign off a silenced player that i had pushed that to the back of my mind.

Aemon - thats an intersting idea adn woudl explain how she knws Talya is GF and is stating shes also scum. but why would Song include the quote from Vanion? why not just come out and say that since she was already revealing as a finder?? the way she claimed lead me to believe she was an ultra powerful cop of some sort that got both a persons alignment & role. if she is just a role finder, what if she comes across an ambigous role liek a RB which has been both town & scum; if she makes the assumption that the RBer is one alignment or the other, that could lead us astray and flasely clear or implicate someone.

1st - why are you avoiding the fact that your directly attempting to dtract away from a vote lead by a claimed finder??

2nd - AJ makes a pint; we don't know why he was silenced. chances are it was a role, but it also might be what she suggested. if someone comes up silenced tomorrow then we know then it's probably a role.

3rd - just because you think it's rubbish doesn't mean it is. i've said before, i've used that type of technique in other games and have flushed out scum from it; why is it rubbish this time when it's nailed a scum before? for that matter, it got us a controlled lynched that gave us alot of info, how exactly is that rubbish? and it got peopel active in the game, again i ask, how is that rubbish either.

you don't agree with it, thats fine; but don't call it rubbish because you don't see the benefit of what that lynch did even though it cost us an unrolled innocent; because honestly, it wasn't rubbish at all given the info we all gained off it.

4th - this "bickering" is leading somewhere. it's called applying pressure, and it's bringing out some very interesting results btw.

1. For the reasons stated by the others above.. If this proves wrong then Songs a fraud..

2. Yea we don't know for sure why he was silenced. But I'm more inclined to believe there is a silencer because if it was for that reason I've a feeling that a few more people would've been knocked into a coma.. And reading back it looks like you didn't even know he was silenced

how do you know someone was silenced? unless you silenced them ...

Did you even read what the Mod wrote? Or did you just jump on this when looking for info to make me seem guilty. I thought you stated that not reading was scummy?

3. Call it what you want, I named it silly about thirty times already. It's worked once so why shouldn't it this time? Okay seriously, I find that ridiculous aswell, no offense. That's like saying "yea okay I haven't studied for my physics test tomorrow so I guess i'll just wing it". How many times are you going to get a good grade with that strategy.. Hey, maybe it got people into the game, doesn't stop it from being a silly statement.

4. The only result I'm getting is that you're helping mafia whether you're town or scum.

I did not see Song actually state that she was Finder Talya. Are you lying on that point or genuinely mistaken, or did I just truly miss her state that outright?

What I saw from her is a claim that you are scum and that she's willing to expose herself to nab a mafia. I'm willing to bet she realizes what it would mean for her if you flipped innocent.

vote Talya

Just some notes.. Song never says she is mafia, Red is the first to mention that, post 245.

And honestly, the Tinker/Red thing is rather distracting at this point. I don't think either of you are going to give in and now you're just beating a dead horse. You both disagree, the end.

I think Talya raised a good point about Song's "findings" and I would like to hear more about her role, not because I'm role fishing but because a gf IS viewed innocent. I'm rather curious about this. Though I think tossing about possibilities is pointless until we hear from Song because we may all be wrong. And if we don't hear from her? Let's test it and see what happens.

Tinker: you're pinging me more and more, unfortunately. I hate to take Red's side (sorry) but spreading votes out when we've potentially found scum and don't have a majority yet is damned crazy and scummy. Especially if the silence is because of character naming, I think your vote is especially unfounded voting for Player and his Pie. You're not handling the pressure well or you are scum, but either way you're way up on my list at the moment.

Talya: Song never revealed finder.

I do like Aemon's role-finder power, that would explain more but Red is right about alignments being ambiguous.

That's all for now, can we get a vote count?

Yea I came to the conclusion that we're not getting anywhere a while ago I just felt like I needed to keep giving her answers for some reason >_>

I've voted for other people cos I think they deserve more attention.. the only reason I'm not voting for Red is cos our whole argument has taken up a good few pages..

Well keep em coming Red, i'm well ready :P

Archived