DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet I have given insight into some of the oldies and it is ignored. This is either a PR (not all PR's have top be every post) or a character flaw. And I did mention one person who could have given it or who it can be. Though whoever said TMD he did too. Tayol may have been a staunch believe of it as well come to think of it!

Hope that helps, as I'm the only one here likely to have a clue about the characters! The other was Vanion and he is no longer with us!

Aj - did you see the thought on Pie I had??

And thanks for the quotes!

Ooo yes, just now, I don't know how I missed it. lol. Rather possible, yes. I love pie myself, but I like cheesecake more.. *hm* rolleyes.gif

And yet I have given insight into some of the oldies and it is ignored. This is either a PR (not all PR's have top be every post) or a character flaw. And I did mention one person who could have given it or who it can be. Though whoever said TMD he did too. Tayol may have been a staunch believe of it as well come to think of it!

Hope that helps, as I'm the only one here likely to have a clue about the characters! The other was Vanion and he is no longer with us!

Not ignored, more pondering... biggrin.gif

The italicized part is interesting and is definitely something to note, but we'll see if anything else comes of it.

I don't know how much TMD has out things together like that, but when I saw Play3r and his Pie it made me think there maybe something in it. And Pie is a big thing here at the BT and some of the oldies used to use it a lot. I was trying to say that it's likely he is one who liked pie a lot or has been given as a PR. That or he's pretending, but that would mean he would have to know something about the oldies, which I don't think he would. He hasn't been around long enough!

That's why I'm saying it Limi, I KNOW about people that used to be in the BT who were more obsessed than TMD about pie. We did an invasion wholly based on it, which was Eclipse's idea, when he was OL before me. So I'm trying to give information about what I can so assumptions aren't made on what is known now.

and yet i've actually caught a scum that way on Day 1; why is it so silly if its worked once before?

Cos there was barely any reasoning behind it >_> Hey, it's just my opinion.

Tinker, I don't think you're getting the point. You're going against Red a little hard when she's already explained herself, AND explained that her methods have worked before. How else is there to catch scum but call someone scum and gauge reactions? Hmmmmmmmmm? *raises eyebrow* *can't stay serious long* BAHAHAHAHA! *mutters* Sorry...

That's why I'm saying it Limi, I KNOW about people that used to be in the BT who were more obsessed than TMD about pie. We did an invasion wholly based on it, which was Eclipse's idea, when he was OL before me. So I'm trying to give information about what I can so assumptions aren't made on what is known now.

Hence why I multiquoted his posts? I knew someone could get something more out of it than I.... sleep.gif

I don't get why this keeps popping up.. Basically she said someone was mafia. Said her reason. I said i didn't agree with it.. I don't get how I was being hard on her or her being tough on me it was just a simple argument. My whole point was that it was too early to immediately call someone scum and get a lynch off one or two posts. She disagrees because she's managed to squeeze someone out before the same way. Fine w/e. Seriously, Vanion's dead and its already night time so there's no point in debating. Can we just edge on past this?

I don't get why this keeps popping up.. Basically she said someone was mafia. Said her reason. I said i didn't agree with it.. I don't get how I was being hard on her or her being tough on me it was just a simple argument. My whole point was that it was too early to immediately call someone scum and get a lynch off one or two posts. She disagrees because she's managed to squeeze someone out before the same way. Fine w/e. Seriously, Vanion's dead and its already night time so there's no point in debating. Can we just edge on past this?

Keeps popping up because you keep BRINGING it up, obviously. LOL. D'oh!

Wow Player... I want to see two consecutive posts from you (of content) that are not pie related. Please.

I wish day would hurry and come...I am so stressed! :ohmy:

I decided that, on top of the 3 year old and 4 year old that I am required by law to babysit, that I would babysit a 1 1/2 year old so that my sister and her friend could go get drunk. How pitiful! What have I become? I used to be the one going out and having a good ol' time and now I am the one that everybody drops their kids off to so they can go have fun! :sad:

I think I might be losing my mind! :huh:

I'm gonna go ahead and FoS Locke on the what looks like a pie PR. Pure metagaming, but Locke gave me a PR in another game where I had to mention my love of cheese and ask people what they would do for a klondike bar. Is the PR real or faked. Don't know and right now it doesn't really matter as far as I can see. Annoying, but harmless. However, I will be keeping an eye on Locke.

I'm gonna go ahead and FoS Locke on the what looks like a pie PR. Pure metagaming, but Locke gave me a PR in another game where I had to mention my love of cheese and ask people what they would do for a klondike bar. Is the PR real or faked. Don't know and right now it doesn't really matter as far as I can see. Annoying, but harmless. However, I will be keeping an eye on Locke.

Um...I gave you that PR. Well technically I gave it to Wombat, but it got deflected to you.

Keeps popping up because you keep BRINGING it up, obviously. LOL. D'oh!

Doooooooood! I only mentioned it cos you mentioned it! AUuuguhaghgha...*dies*

Archived