DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

I don't get why this keeps popping up.. Basically she said someone was mafia. Said her reason. I said i didn't agree with it.. I don't get how I was being hard on her or her being tough on me it was just a simple argument. My whole point was that it was too early to immediately call someone scum and get a lynch off one or two posts. She disagrees because she's managed to squeeze someone out before the same way. Fine w/e. Seriously, Vanion's dead and its already night time so there's no point in debating. Can we just edge on past this?

Keeps popping up because you keep BRINGING it up, obviously. LOL. D'oh!

Doooooooood! I only mentioned it cos you mentioned it! AUuuguhaghgha...*dies*

If he dies, Alanna is scum. :rolleyes:

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ well looks like MCS will be MK'd for editing. hopefully he doesn't have a power role :dry:

and yet i've actually caught a scum that way on Day 1; why is it so silly if its worked once before?

Cos there was barely any reasoning behind it >_> Hey, it's just my opinion.

barely any reaosning behind it?? so you don't think not reading the game is scummy and that it seemed a bit too coincidental that his vote ended up as #3 on Locke, which is prime bandwagoning position for scum to be on, especially on Day 1.

I don't get why this keeps popping up.. Basically she said someone was mafia. Said her reason. I said i didn't agree with it.. I don't get how I was being hard on her or her being tough on me it was just a simple argument. My whole point was that it was too early to immediately call someone scum and get a lynch off one or two posts. She disagrees because she's managed to squeeze someone out before the same way. Fine w/e. Seriously, Vanion's dead and its already night time so there's no point in debating. Can we just edge on past this?

it keeps poping up because you keep bringing it up. you keep FOSing me over it as you don't believe i had good reason for pressuring Vanion over a post i thought was scummy. i'm going to defend my actions, and pressure you for continuely FOSing me over it.

had Vanion come on and actually defended himself instead of saying "gee stop paying attention to a game for a few days and this happens, oh btw FOS at Tayla" then maybe he wouldn't have been lynched. he had 4 or so RL days to come in and explain his post, which he never did.

there is a point in debating it, because how else are we goign to be able to get info off it. why would you want to edge past something that could give info about not only myself but about you as well. seeing as you were one of the few people openly opposed and rejecting the lynch on Vanion. did you know he was innocent and were you attemtping to align yourself with him? after all, unless you knew that he was innocent, i can't see why you would be taking the stance to, and i quote

If this happened to anyone else i'm pretty sure I'd defend them as well it's got nothing to do with Vanion. Seeing as he couldn't for some odd reason I figured i'd just voice how ridiculous i thought it was.

why defend someone unless you're trying to align yourself with them to secure your own innocence; or if you know their alignment? Major FOS at you!

If he dies, Alanna is scum. :rolleyes:

if he dies Ed, FOS at you for trying to set up a frame on AJ :wink:

Hopefully he'll be done with that soon.

somehting you know about players Pie idolization that you'd liek to share with the rest of the class Talm?

WHAAAAAAT? You just brought it up again! This is a never ending cycle >_>

If you want my reply just read the response a page or two back..

Lol or are you just trying to pin me..

why defend someone unless you're trying to align yourself with them to secure your own innocence; or if you know their alignment? Major FOS at you!

I told you already.. it didn't have anything to do with Vanion cos in MY opinion I thought the argument was silly so I said so.. If someone was bullying a kid, even if it wasn't a friend or even if it was someone i disliked I'd go over and say something even if i was going to get my ass-kicked. How can you not get that? If you don't then sorry, that's just the kind of thing i do.

btw Tinker, not ignoring your post; just arguing points over vanion is pretty moot now.

The case on Vanion was weak, Red, so stop trying to say how strong it was. That being said, I don't think it was necessarily scummy to make that case on day one.

This I agree with - I was trying to form my thoughts around this issue earlier but you've said it much better.

yes, fairly weak. mmmhmmm.

Now, where were we..........

pie. yes. That specifically reminds me of TMD. He luvs pie. So i do believe that Player is TMD. And TMD is the Shadow Faction Leader. So.......yes. That bears thought.

i think i broke my finger again. And dammit, its gonna be cold tonight. -30 Farenheit. :( I hate night shift.

So, adios. See yall in the morning.

I am not TMD I am me.

PLAYER!

Now thats cleared up Id like to say something about me talking about Pie.

Why are you so intent on lynching me for talking about Pie? IMO thats annoying i know but not lynch worthy

Im busy writing a holy doctorine of Pie and once thats done Ill start a church of Pie that I expect all of you to attend

Again when we play this, a PR gets people riled up. A few Points, this is a game of Legends, there are other people that I know will be in this game who claimed Pie much more the TMD ever did or does!!! Do not take it being gospel it's TMD. If he has a PR we will find out when morning comes. If it is still there then it is part of his character, but as I said don't assume that he will be TMD...*bangs head against a wall* He could be any number of oldies!

PR givers are not necessarily mafia neither. I have used it for both. At the end of the day they can cause confusion but only if you allow it to take over the game. It can be used with other things, but people (and not just in this game) are blinded by it!

Day 1 is a bad day. There is never much to go on if anything. We actually got a lynch that could provide something rather than a bandwagon on someone random.com chose. We can use it later.

Archived