DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

We have had 4 nights, and only one of them have had only one kill.

so 3 nights there was 2 people killed each night

I am definitely thinking there is a vig if one night there was a single kill. If the mafia were allowed to kill two people each night, it would have blocked both kills right?

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually based on my notes (correct me if I'm wrong..):

Night 1: Wombat

N2: Red, Ed

N3: Talmanes

N4: Led, Meesh

We also apparently have a mason group (of who's "gf" was killed), along with the mafia (who's gf was killed).

The question is what Song thinks, right? Only she knows who is cleared as of yet.

Led was town, I checked him a couple nights ago because he was suspicious. I got another town viewing last night, well not exactly town, but their charcter and power pretty much makes them town. So as of now I only have one confirmed townie who is alive. All the rest I have no clue. I have my suspicions, but no confirmation.

There could also be a vig or SK that can kill every other night.

It's a little late in the game to be going on gut Player, but I am curious to see what you see.

Right now the biggest person pining me is MCS. For his comment about how he "thinks" he maybe a symp, and the sporadic nature of his posting through out this game.

Sooo, for now I am going to Vote MCS

I am suddenly nervous *imagines everyone in their underwear, then quickly shakes her head to erase the horrible images*

*dances around in underwear* How did you know I moonlight as an underwear model?? :tongue:

To be honest, I'm going to have to go back and do a re-read myself as I'm not sure where to go with things today.

Alright I'mma type out my first 4 casings and then come back and do the rest in a bit because this is tedious work lol and I haven't eaten anything yet because of it.

I'll start with AJ. I'm not going to quote or give links, but I will give some post numbers if people want to go back and look.

AJ

- Post 108. Agreed Van was scummy. Agreed with Limi that me and Red jumped quickly on the Van thing. Jumps on Locke for voting Van without a reason. Comments on Tiink voting Red and possibly distracting from Van train. Overall a pretty good post.

- Talks about players PR a lot

- Post 184. Defends Red a little bit from Tiink

- Post 274. I thought was a good post.

- Post 350. Starts off the casing and voting on Kaylen.

- Posts 393 and 513. Throws suspicion on innactives being mafia.

- and she didn't vote aemon until after he was already hammered.

Player

- Really doesn't give much game related info. Most of his posts are just quotes about pie with nothing game related at all thrown into them. and he votes on all the lynches.

Limi

- Post 79 Comments on me and red on jumping so Van so quickly. Which was good.

- Post 85. I found to be a good post.

- Post 115. Calls out Aemon for voting Ed at the end of the day 1, also votes Van.

- Post 242. But I want to ping you Limi /giggity.

- Post 377. Votes Kayeln though worried about wagon speed.

- Post 498. FoS mcs.

- Post 515. Brings up Led.

- Post 543. Votes mcs. mcs explained him questioning if he was mafia was a joke and mcs always play sporadicly.

mcs

- Not really much game related posts, has voted for every lynch, and I thought he defended himself well during the night. He's not playing any differently that normal.

Will continue in a bit and then at the end give my top and bottom reads.

Ive been through all of Limi's stuff and there isnt any evidence to support my gut IMO at this point. The only thing I have is you completely managed to avoid being associated with most of the mafia members so far but you always manage to pair them with another innocent player in your accusations. These mean nothing if your town but if your scum its a great plan.

I dunno but I dont have anything really

Sorry for missing yesterday; had an internet failure.

Clear up the kills a bit: I Vig'd Led. That has been my only attempt all game. I have no clue who killed Red nor how. (since I'm a Vig, and 2 seems unlikely)

As for who to lynch now, need to re-read a bit first.

Archived