DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pronouncements!!!

Let's get this party started!  The following is a listing of the new rules here in the WT.  All other rules are hereby null and void, unless you bribe me.  Any bribes involving a certain somebody (no, not Bob) will be automatically approved.

Verbal's Amm-Wow Listing:

1.  You must call me Furry Mama.

2.  Angelina Jolie is hereby granted full Sisterhood and shall be assigned my quarters.  Actually, please lock her in there.  No need for a shawl or anything...it's just gonna get in the way. ;D

3.  Ewoks are now to be trained as war animals for the WT.  Horses are overrated - ewoks are win.

4.  Be nice to Claire - it's obvious she's lost her marbles for suggesting me.  Speak to her in small words and very slowly.

5.  Throw Barm in the moat.  A lot.  Like, repeatedly.  On second thought, channel to make him look like me and yell for Bob.  Have fun, Barm. *waves*

6.  If somebody can find Besolyn, tell her to get in here and watch me do my thing!  And an immediate promotion to Ammy body servant for the one who gets her to come back in here.

7.  The following Aes Sedai are to report to my office for a.....uhh.....group session.

a) Jhaenara

b) Naeann

c) The Red Ajah

d) Nynaeve

e) Angelina Jolie (remember, she's Aes Sedai now)

f) Lily

g) Kara

h) Boopsy (what?  He's gentle, ya know....)

8.  I want a bath every day this week.  And use soap...I've been wondering what that stuff is like for a while, now.

9.  Be nice to Lor.  She helped me in my previous life, and when I get back there, she'll kill me if I cause her grief.  I'm forward-thinking like that.  Otherwise, she'll make it hard for me.

10.  That's what she said.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*preens like a peacock on peacockday* The ENTIRE Red Ajah? Woah! We rule!! ;D

*would curtsey to the Furry Mama but can't due to several items stored in her pouches, legitimately confiscated from unruly specimens*

I so want an ewok warder!!! Where do I sign up for one?

For this, I'm giving Bridget Regan to Corki. And you can't have her back.

For that, Bob will most certainly not be buying you dinner first.  And he won't call you.  Yep.  Deal with it.

For this, I'm giving Bridget Regan to Corki. And you can't have her back.

For that, Bob will most certainly not be buying you dinner first.  And he won't call you.  Yep.  Deal with it.

Why wouldn't he? He thinks I'm you.

You have the whole of the Red Ajah, why would you need her ;)

Good point.  Me likey.

Me like as well since I get Bridget. 8) Just don't come complaining to me when it all goes horribly wrong! ;)

*curtsies* Yes, Furry Mama. While I'm here, may I have an ewok for personal use?

*channels Ed into an ewok*

Here you go.  Don't be gentle.

The Greens shall fix this Tower. We are in charge now.

*blinks*  Sure, whatever you say.  Btw, you're a novice now.  Get in white.  And report to the MoN for whatever punishment she deems necessary.  Tell her I said to make it a lesson never forgotten.  ;)

Archived