A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you've all been duped. ;)

Well, looks like I made it in time for my funeral. :D

Sooo... Locke played a totally convincing townie for me, but sounds like there's a pretty good case against him. 

Thank you.  It was easier than I expected.  All I really had to do was actually pretend to be Innocent.  I honestly actually forgot a couple times during the game that I was mafia. :D

In the end though, the sole fact that I WAS mafia turned my chances to 0.  *mutters about sneaky indirect character reveals*

:D

Good game folks.

Sorry I didn't get time to do this this morning.

As you lynch Locke a terrifying cry goes out over the plain. The fires seem to move towards you. time is short and you need to get to Mount Doom as fast as you can. You all struggle, the air makes it difficult to breathe. Some of you collapse at the bottom of the mountain, unable to go any further. Just when you thought you would fail, a light shines from Gandalf's Staff. It Illuminates shapes diving out of the sky towards you, but they fear to go close to the Flame of Arnor. With a spurt of effort, Gandalf leapt forward and went through into the cave. There he stood on a ledge peering over the firery chasm below, with a flick the rings was gone. Sauron and his minions are defeated

The Townies have won the game

Congratulations!!!

[/center]0pt]Locke - The Witch King is DEAD

lol, I have so enjoyed modding this game. I was worried that there were too many Mafia, but things seemed to work out well. Mynd was the luckiest guy on this planet, he obviously has shares in random.com because his nmumber came up a lot with stuff :

I felt sorry for Millon, he should have waited before mentioning the ring after his double kill. I have to say I don't like messing with the random parts of the initial set up, but I think maybe some more experienced players on the mafia may have helped them

Thank you all so much for playing, it really had been a pleasure. And Mynd you were as awesome as ever...had me giggling with the mayhem you were causing, lol.

Love you all!

I thought that was part of the whole crazy thing you were talkin about in my restriction. Guess that's what I get for not asking more specific questions. Will remember that for the future though. Thanks fr askin me to the game! It was great. Now I'm 1 - 1. Not a bad record for a newb. Surprised I lasted as long as I did lol. I look forward to the next one.

Talya, this game was awesome, well balanced, and just good fun!  If there were any newbs in this game, I could not tell!  Everyone played very well and formed their own deductions.  And yes, I was indeed lucky on many counts.

I suspect that Thorum killed TMD and discovered it was Aragorn's main squeeze, hence his ACK! posting.  I also believe that Eli was indeed the ENT and used the Treebeard power twice with the ring.  Locke was the only one who had not claimed any details about his character by the end of the game, and therefore, as Aemonkitten, Lia, and myself deduced, must have been the final mafia.  We awoke to each discover this to be truth on Day 6.

Bravo! See ya'll on the next one!  :D

Archived