DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, WormTigs, do you have anything to say for yourself while you hang from that noose?  Maybe if you tell us who else is mafia, we will let you live another night.....hahahaha, not really. 

Besides, the remaining mafia are already showing themselves in their posts.  Is it too early to declare this one for the town?  Too bad we don't get more than one lynch today!  :D

You all Choose to go into the Mines of Moria

Moria... You fear to go into those mines. The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum... shadow and flame.

Into the darkness you go.

Halfway through the mines you manage to reach a majority on the lynch and Tigs is lynched. Once you have worked out her identity you move on deep into the mines. It seems to go on forever, the paths are narrow with vertical drops to one side, one false move. You trip and luckily only stones fall over the precipice into the darkness below.

Before long drums can be heard to echo through the darkness. You rush on, hoping to make it to the end. An arrow flies past your head. There are Orcs in the mines. Rushing on, the drums get louder. Now there are more arrows, but luckily not as accurate as the first one, and miss be a long way. Then someone cries out and you turn to see Bliggy fall to the ground. it looks as if an arrow had gone through his heart. You don't have time to stop as the arrows begin to increase and you know that they will get someone again soon. The drums are no deafening and you notice the arrows have stopped. A peculiar light begins to glow behind you and the Orcs run off. Heat and flame seem to be creeping your way. As you come to a bridge Ganda;lf moves you on and stands on the bridge to defend it against what all now know is a Balrog.

You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!

As the Balrog attacks, they crash into the chasm below, both disappearing out of sight.

It is now Night, you have until Thursday 20th 8pm GMT to send in your night actions

Tigs - Grima Is Lynched

Bliggy - Lugdush is killed in the mines

Pookie - Gandalf falls with the Balrog

I wonder if Pookie will come back with new powers?

I believe that very thing!  ;)

Sorry to see you go, Pookie, but I love to watch you leave!  Hope to have you back in the game very soon!

Wow, that was TWO scum deaths for the price of one!  Thorum was correct about Bligs and Pookie's death confirms Thorum as innocent.  Based on the odds, I believe we are only one or two mafia deaths away from complete victory!

Healers, you know who to protect tonight I'm sure!  That person is NOT me because we were successful in lynching another mafia, I am protected again by the Light! 

Boromir, ready the catapult!

Shameless plug!

Two of Dragonmount's own (one from this game) are competing tonight on the third round of MyndJack Radio Idol Auditions! Tune in tonight if you can at 9pm Eastern on All Digital Radio!  Click here for details!

Come listen to Matthew "MCS" Schroeder and Chad "Quibby" Quibodeaux sing before our panel of judges, including American Idol contestant Julissa "Tiara Girl" Veloz!  Should be....um.....epic!

height=100http://i40.tinypic.com/ak759l.jpg[/img]

...and I must say that it has been an honor and a pleasure to be among so many strong minded players.  The town has pretty much wiped up Middle Earth with the mafia from Day 1.

Eventually you get out of the cave, night has already fallen. You know the Orcs will be following soon so you continue into the woods to hide from them. Not far into the Woods you hear a "HOOOOoooooooooooHummmmmm got one" it was a deep voice and it was followed by a scream and the sound of a crashing tree trunk. As you investigate you find Efrit dead

Efrit - Gorbag is dead

:o  Are we some Bad MOFOs or whuuuuuut?

The Players:

1. Ellianora

2. TheMasterDude

3. Locke

4. mmeeshal - Squirrel of Gondor

5. WWWwombat - Eowyn Killed by the Old Willow day 1

6. LedZepMan - Saruman Night killed Night 3

7. aemonkristen - L-Ron Hubbard

8. dragonsworn1991 Night Killed - Night 1

9. ed2funy - Gimli Night Killed - Night 2

10. ThorkinBarrimore

11. Thorum - part of the Fellowship

12. Amadine - Frodo Night Killed - Night 2

13. MCS - Celeborn Night killed Night 3

14. Charis al'Aslan

15. Lia - Faramir

16. Tigs - Grima Wormtongue Day 4 lynched

17. Pookie - Gandalf

18. Al Jenn - Eomer - Day 1 Lynch

19. Marta Sedai - Boromir

20. Talm

21. Blig Blog - Lugdush Killed in the Mines

22. Efrit - Grobag killed by an Ent

23. dapianoplay3r

24. Millon - Sauron - Day 3 Lynch

25. David Hermes - Sam - Night Killed - Night 2

26. Som1else - nameless tower guard, Hey Kirk? Spock? Come look at this rock...AAAAARHHHHHHH!

27. Mynd - Sees into the hearts of men (and women)

28. Adella - Theodin - Night Killed - Night 2

8 left unaccounted for.....likely one mafia left.  Who do we think it is?  Some1Else?

Hey townies, I have an idea.  (Oh no!)  Since I am a finder and I will be protected tonight because of our successful mafia lynch (by the light), I need to figure out who to read tonight and there just seem to be too many options.  So....

I would like to have from everyone their Top 3 suspects.  For example, if you believe that TMD, Som1else, and Thorum are the three most likely scum, then post this in order of most likely scum to least....

1. TMD

2. Som1else

3. Thorum

I will choose among one of the most popular to view, but I shall not reveal who until morning.  Make sense?

Alright.

1. TMD

2. Thorkin

3. Locke

I'm willing to give Some1else the benefit of a doubt for the moment myself, unless something comes up. The people above are my most suspicious at the moment but I really don't have good reads on anyone, I'm scared of a reread...maybe later tonight when I'm not at the library.

Mynd: You've confused me LOL. I don't get your references sometimes *is dense*

Like I said, I have to do a full re-read, it's just a feeling I've gotten over the course of the game. It seems (and maybe I'm wrong) that he doesn't contribute much and just pops in now and again to look active or around but isn't doing anything.

He's referring to the TV show LOST. :D ;)

(speaking of that, I still need to go back and watch the whole thing, I've only caught like 3 episodes a season so yeah... >.> :D)

Er...everyone I was actually suspicious of has been lynched or killed.... :D

Hmmm....

1. Som1else

2. TMD

3. Charis

Folks, I purposely put Thorum in my example list of three because he is a confirmed innocent, thanks to Pookie the Gray's claim.  Notice how Som1else simply chose to swap out his name for Thorkin but left Thorum in there?  Hmmm....this is not the action of someone actively looking for scum.

Folks, I purposely put Thorum in my example list of three because he is a confirmed innocent, thanks to Pookie the Gray's claim.  Notice how Som1else simply chose to swap out his name for Thorkin but left Thorum in there?  Hmmm....this is not the action of someone actively looking for scum.

Hmmm...yes, it does seem that I had been thrown under the bus

so to speak. Guilt causes us to do those types of things.  ;)

1. Locke

2. TMD

3. Som1else

Ok this game is going great! I kinda figured that I think Pookie knew she would die because she kept making comments about how she thought we would lose our Gray Wizard, but I'm sure the White wizard will be joining us soon. Though at this rate we might not need him anyway. Well I knew I was right about Efrit, and there shouldn't be much more to do to win this game.

Archived