DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Yes I do. Feels better than being sneaky.

Well.. I'll go get the rope ;)

You seem awful confident for one of the few, as of yet identified, players in this game.  Tigs is a guaranteed mafia lynch, despite your refusal to read back on the obvious reasons why.  While most of the other players are being proactive and giving with their information, you are still playing like its Day 1, pretending to be tentative in your vote. 

I'm thinking that Som1else and Efrit are the remaining scum.  The Worm will turn for Tigs soon, so the town should be near victory.  Since we have a successful lynch, I must remind our healers to not waste their healing on me since I will be once again protected by the light. 

...and Thorum...you are right about Bliggy being uncharacteristically quiet this game.

Well I found it obvious who som1else was referring to before the more extensive clues, but that does not necessarily make it true. Efrit I do see as somewhat scummy for various reasons, but especially because he is doing the classic "I just realized that I too openly defended my teammate so now I'm gonna play it off like nothing happened" thing.

*sigh*

[glow=blue,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]moria[/glow]

Marta, even though I think you have my ring, you should probably do the same in case there's a random bad thing for the people who head up the icy path.  We were the only two walking that way and I didn't like the 50/50 potential.

*prepares to shake a stick for the Balrog*

hmmm... maybe the Balrog has the ring?

Bliggy posted 8 times in this game. Last time was Friday, but he was online yesterday (didn't post anywhere, though).

His non-spammy/interesting posts I'll repeat here. They are NOT in chronological order:

See? I said something about [glow=red,2,300]Million[/glow]...bout...300 pages ago. :P >:(

This was one vote over the hammer vote on Sauron.

He did post about Millon before this post, however.

I wouldn't want to vote for Mynd though. He's far too entertaining. :D

A wall of text. To discourage people from reading it? Anyone can discern something?

And I seriously don't know what to think. Getting rid of Ed AND Mynd could prove useful actually being able to play this game. They are both smart but Ed doesn't post enough, and it could be considered spamming a mafia thread, where as Mynd posts...well...a f****in' lot. Mynd could do whatever he wants with a game if the people are gullable enough and things are going his way. I don't want to be pulled into anything with him and Ed...having "3 others know of his innocence". It just sounds like he's part of a mafia team who know ;) each other and they're "innocent" ;) ;). But he could be telling the truth. With Mynd the way that he is I can't tell if he's innocent and trying to help or mafia and just trying to pull everyone around by their ear. I can't tell if he's just aggravated Ed into confessing a mafia team, innocent team (like he says), or whatever. Oh and for Al Jenn...I don't know what's going on there but I don't want to place a vote on him just yet. I'm gonna see how things go and see if I can spot anything that REALLY strikes me...not saying there isn't things now but with Mynd in that picture...I just don't know right now.

Speaking of doing things to LotR characters...

Eowyn

Nuf said.

Anyways...I think that Million is scum for some reason. His reaction of Al Jenn being town was way over the top in my opinion...like "ah my town buddy was killed! >.> <.< he was town! like me! >.> <.<"

Well I'll be more into this game on Tuesday. Sorry for not helping right now. :P (Tuesday is when I'm done with the MAJORITY of my work)

That was a week ago

Archived