DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

I am innocent I win with the town. Sorry I've been in the background on this game. I'm trying to get trough all the pages I missed while on LoA >_< 15 more to go! Going to sit down right now and read through all the pages I missed right now though!

Oh and I am a very feminine elf lady *squeals like a girl* <_<

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and I mentioned in the first few pages (1-15 I believe) that I had strong suspicions about Blig Efrit, and I think millon. I was wrong about mynd and marta though. I STILL think mynd has some kind of solo win type roll for some reason.

thorum and some1else is still on my "scum" list however. I have no proof to support it right now other than what mynd has already stated.

thorum and some1else is still on my "scum" list however. I have no proof to support it right now other than what mynd has already stated.

What more than Gandalfs' confirmation I'm pro-town do you need to NOT lynch me in every game???

* Sighs desperately*

I'm most curious about Thorkin and Charis. Don't really have a 3.

Cant a guy have dreams anymore  :'(

Its not ever a role  :D . Ed got me to say i wanted to be the godfather in my first game ever lol. I didnt know it was a role.... That sucked

I wanna know why mynd was so desperate to get his hands on the ring after he lost it

Ok I am FINALLY done with my read through. I am pretty sure who the manly elfman mynd is now and if I'm right you should know that we're related (hope this doesn't get me nk'd). You can read me if you want but that's what it will show (unless I'm wrong about who mynd is) but I AM a pointy eared woman  ;D

Oh and player is seeming kind of scummy right now with all of his "I want to be balrog" posts. And I can't find anything that says that he is innocent. So I am curious about knowing who

1. Player

2. Thorkin

3. some1else

are and think they should be viewed.

has gollum died yet... I cant find it if he has but i seem to think he has

Yes, Gollum is dead, he was one of the first to get taken out.

As for my suspicions, some1else is top of my list, followed by Thorkin. Not too sure about dapianoplay3r, but will be keeping an eye on him.

I am innocent I win with the town. Sorry I've been in the background on this game. I'm trying to get trough all the pages I missed while on LoA >_< 15 more to go! Going to sit down right now and read through all the pages I missed right now though!

Oh and I am a very feminine elf lady *squeals like a girl* <_<

Really?  I recall only two major female elf characters (not counting Legolas) and I am one of them.  The other would be very familiar with Thorum's character, so I am puzzled why you would be suspicious of him.  Please, provide more information about your character....

MAFIA RULES!!! *says a uhhhh ghost*

Not in this game, apparently!  :D

Oh sorry I thought you were a manly pointy eared person.

I am related to an awesome hotROD elf man.

And I said that I wasn't really suspicious of Thorum if he is who he says he is. THORKIN on the other hand I am suspicious of.

NEW and IMPROVED!!!  :D

BOLD means confirmed innocent!  Italics means unconfirmed claim! 

The Players:

1. Ellianora

2. TheMasterDude - Liv Tyler

3. Locke

4. mmeeshal - The Squirrel of Gondor

5. WWWwombat - Eowyn Killed by the Old Willow day 1

6. LedZepMan - Saruman Night killed Night 3

7. aemonkristen - Elrond

8. dragonsworn1991 Night Killed - Night 1

9. ed2funy - Gimli Night Killed - Night 2

10. ThorkinBarrimore

11. Thorum - part of the Fellowship!

12. Amadine - Frodo Night Killed - Night 2

13. MCS - Celeborn Night killed Night 3

14. Charis al'Aslan - related to Pip

15. Lia - Faramir

16. Tigs - Grima Wormtongue Day 4 lynched

17. Pookie - Gandalf

18. Al Jenn - Eomer - Day 1 Lynch

19. Marta Sedai - Boromir

20. Talm

21. Blig Blog - Lugdush Killed in the Mines

22. Efrit - Grobag killed by an Ent

23. dapianoplay3r

24. Millon - Sauron - Day 3 Lynch

25. David Hermes - Sam - Night Killed - Night 2

26. Som1else - Tower Guard #2

27. Mynd - hot blondie elf!

28. Adella - Theodin - Night Killed - Night 2

Can anyone add to this list?  At this point, strong hints need to come forward to narrow down our next lynch.  Anyone buy the Tower Guard claim by Som1else or the Liv Tyler claim by TMD?

Archived