DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

Here's what I don't get...the sheer number of dead last night. 4 innocents and 2 mafia

4 innocents and 2 scum. Even with the ring, thata lot of dead bodies. There may be more than 1 bad guy left out there.

I'm with you on this AemonKittenKaboodle.  Too many deaths last night for the ring not to be involved, but two orcs died last night so it does make sense that Elli was fortunate. 

We need to hear from [glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow].....very soon!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=red,2,300]Elli[/glow]

I don't trust that reveal in the slightest. She had the ring last night and we have four dead innocents. Thorum said he took out one of the scum in his death post. I trust Aragorn not to be lying about something like that. I see no way that the scum could have taken out 4 INNOCENTS without the useof the ring. On day 2 we had another 4 dead innocents when Millon had the ring. Neither of the deaths of the orcs last night say on the first page that they were killed by an Ent. Elli is scum and needs to be taken out.

First aemon, I ony said that the first page says Efrit was killed by an Ent, not the two killed last night. Don't put words in my mouth please.

Second, seems it seems you all are determined to lynch me despite the fact that I'm innocent, I'm not going to bother to defend myself, you wouldn't believe me anyway. Just don't get mad at me when I write a big fat 'I TOLD YOU SO' post afterwards.

And I might as well go ahead and do it....[glow=red,2,300]Ellie[/glow]. Yeah I'm voting against myself, I have more RL issues to deal with.

DAY 5 VOTE

Elli: (5) Aemon Lia Mynd Marta Elli

Player: (0) Lia Elli

Locke: (0) Mynd

Not Voting: Locke Talm Player

When you get to the Balck Gates there are open slightly. Could your luck really be in, could it be that easy to walk into Mordor. You sneak through there doesn't seem to be anyone around. As you walk round a bluff you see Mount doom in the distant. It seems a fair way off but you continue you on your journey. You can't tell if it's night or not here, but by guessing the time you think that it is almost upon you. You decide to lynch Elli. You set up camp, but as you look over the plain, you see fires buring. This isn't going to be as easy as you thought.

IT IS NOW NIGHT, SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP!

ELLI - TREEBEARD is DEAD

Just so you are all in the loop, I choose someone each night and they have a 50/50 chance of being able to perform their night action and there is also a 50/50 chance that their night action gets turned back on them. Night 1: no target (small error in the role PM), Night 2: Adella- failed, I imagine), Night 3- LZM: turned the nightkill back on him, Night 4- TMD- no effect. Tonight: Locke- ?

How did the scum get 4 kills if Eli had the ring? Who do we look at now? Locke? Player?

I do believe that Thorum was a vigilante and I do believe he got a kill.

Nice one to see a pure guess at my second nightkill be mafia ;D

Sucks to have Arwen die, though :(

So, it wasn't just mafia killing last night.  Elli's claim made sense, but we could afford to be risky at this point.  I am deeply disturbed by Locke's absence and sudden lack of activity.  If he is innocent, I hope the mafia don't kill him and therefore waste my viewing.

I think Locke is really the only option left. With the death of Merry, we pretty much confirm the existence of Pippin (claimed by Player). Talmanes has claimed Elrond and I can see that character being in the game also. More importantly, there have been no counterclaims. I have already sent in my PM targeting Locke tonight. Let's see if that bears fruit.

So....I've sent my night action in.  AK has sent in his.  Locke is the only one who seems to be MIA, and Night hasn't ended yet....so one can assume that Locke has a night action.  Wonder what that bloody Nasgul is plotting..... I hope he doesn't target me.  :o

*twists a lock of white hair around her finger*  *points to the "8 left, need 5 to lynch" bit*

Sooo... Locke played a totally convincing townie for me, but sounds like there's a pretty good case against him. 

[glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow]

Has anyone checked Player?  That's where I'd look next if it's not Locke.  I can confirm that Thorkin had an investigative role, Mynd has an investigative role, Marta is a roleblocker, and Talm is town.  Aemon is the fourth member of the fellowship.  Mynd checked Lia, correct?  So that's 6/8 confirmed.

Archived