DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night seemed peaceful and when you awoke, you really felt like you had relaxed and had the best night sleep you had had in ages. It must be true what they say about the realms of the Elves. But it was to be short lived when MCS was found in his bed killed. His throat cut, and the wound had turned black, revealing a Mordor blade had been used. Then you discover Led lying on the balcony outside Thorum's room, he had obviously been restless in the night. He had been killed with his own blade.

With the deaths behind, you leave Rivendell and head South towards Rohan.

MCS - Celeborn is dead

Led - Saruman is dead

It is now DAY 4 There are 18 Players left.

It takes 10 people to lynch.

You have until Wednesday 8pm GMT to get a Lynch.

Ahaha, no more vote-controlling PRs, yay! ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Tigraine[/glow]

A) Her behavior in relation to the voting on Millon

B) Her behavior when Pookie said Zep was a PR-giver.

That is a very good possibility because in the books Saruman's forces and Sauron's forces were always fighting each other. One group could be the forces of Isengard led by Saruman, and the forces of Mordor led by Sauron. Either way, both are dead and probably the most important mafia people are dead. We still have a chance for this game.

*facepalms*

I agree with Thorkin!  Ed2Funy is definitely looking scummy!  I mean, he was busy spamming so much on Day 1 but now he's gotten real quiet.  I wonder what he is hiding?  Maybe he has a post restriction or something?  Could it be that LedZepMan put a post restriction on Ed just before Day 4? Or maybe he's dead?

I am very tempted to change my vote ed2funy right now.  Thorkin, what else about ed2funy makes him look scummy in your eyes?

::)

*facepalms*

I agree with Thorkin!  Ed2Funy is definitely looking scummy!  I mean, he was busy spamming so much on Day 1 but now he's gotten real quiet.  I wonder what he is hiding?  Maybe he has a post restriction or something?  Could it be that LedZepMan put a post restriction on Ed just before Day 4? Or maybe he's dead?

I am very tempted to change my vote ed2funy right now.  Thorkin, what else about ed2funy makes him look scummy in your eyes?

::)

Lol when I read this I missed the "or maybe he's dead?" part and was about to post that he was killed night 2.

also as I am fairly certain Mynd is the finder I'm gonna assume he discovered somthing about [glow=red,2,300]thorum[/glow] and will be placing my vote alongside his.

[glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow] blocked someone and someone tried to block me.  I think she also stole my ring!  She was just mad it kept me safe from her, and from anyone else I managed to annoy during the night, and wanted it for herself!  I also agree that the filthy ring stealer has been acting scummy in her posts.

I can also confirm that Mynd is capable of viewing people, since he's already revealed that about himself.  And that he covets my ring!  He's said it before!  I bet he has it!

The other information I received reveals innocents, so that's all for now.  Even though I'm sure ONE of them has my ring!  *mumbles about ring thieves*

Oy, so Pookie has the PR now. Well at least the attempted block wasn't successful and she was still able to give us some info. It also says to me that the mafia knew something, because they did not seem to think that she was important enough to kill, only to try to block.

Well we are kinda faced with a choice, of whether to lynch Led or Tigs.

Um...? Led is DEAD.

Heh, that rhymed.

Yea, ok. Meesh and Mynd were both right last time, but now they're voting for two different ppl. I get the votes for Tig based on Meesh's explanations. But, Mynd - why Thorum?

Well, with everything else that has happened, Ed kinda seems

to get acting alone seeing as though Sauron's gone....he might

be lonely.  ;) Or maybe he's taking orders from another

master now.

Ummmm... was this supposed to be funny? I cant tell if you are making an attempt at sarcasim but as you did not unvote i feel it is my duty to inform you that

ED IS DEAD

Yes, Ed is dead, and he was Gimli, so yeah.  Pretty much think that clears up everything about Ed.

Because even if he was resurrected somehow...he's still a good guy.

And if he meant Led, but thought someone had typed "ed..."  Well, Led's dead too. :D

Yeah, that's kinda fishy.

Er, Charis, I think it's pretty obvious that Mynd must have viewed Thorum last night, though if he didn't, he should probably say something so those of us who think he did don't think that anymore.

I actually was going to change my vote to Thorum if I didn't get much support on the Tigraine thing, since a confirmed scum is better than one we only suspect, but since Pookie pretty much confirms my suspicions that Tigs is not good, I think I'll stick with her.  Since she can block people.  I dunno what Thorum can do, if he's scum.  Kill people, I guess. :D

Archived