DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we could be.

Though if we were you'd think she'd actually be trying to get Marta lynched...

Because you're right, there is no real thing that this could do that would benefit us.

It doesn't establish innocence for us.

It doesn't establish innocence for those we vote for.

It doesn't do anything but get us queer looks and put me on the lynching block. :D

Charis, Lia is saying that whatever influenced Meesh to try to get Adella lynched, is doing the same thing to her for Marta.  So yesterday, Meesh was pushing for Adella not because of suspicions, but because of an external influence which is now being exerted upon Lia in an attempt to get Marta lynched....which would make me think that Marta is innocent.  As well as Meesh too, unless it's some plot, but I doubt that.

Edit:  Don't cults usually have recruiting ability though?  And did not our Mod say that there was no recruiting going on?

Oh that's right, I forgot. After all this is the 65th page. >.<

LZM, puhleaaaase. I'm not going to be as nice as Meesh. We would be STUPID to try such a thing.

Vote Marta, go go go. So on and so forth :D

Im inclined to believe that the theory of mine is wrong. But it is a possibility and the notion should be put forth. But like i said. I cant see how it would help you. Its just a theory lol

Hold on. That might actually work. One of you could have picked up on who adella was and then tried to lynch her. If you had succeded than you could have blamed it on this pr or whatever it is and claimed innocence. And now liath is trying to do the same. But to what end? Marta wont be lynched now. Great. I just talked myself in a circle. Ok. Scratch that theory.

Well this sucks. I honestly don't think Meesh is scum though. Hell I had another theory besides Wormtongue but I guess, Wormtongue makes more sense now. Now I was definitely one of those annoyed by Mynd, but I have to agree that what he is saying now is making sense. We are in a bad situation. We need to take out scum, or at the very least someone who has a  killing ability. At this point that looks to me to be [glow=red,2,300]Million[/glow]. I'm not usually one to bandwagon, but he seems the most likely person that will be beneficial to the town to kill at this point.

Million hasn't been online yet.

Give me back my riiiiiing!!!! I tried to see the threats against me and I saw NOTHING! Who can you trust when they ALL want my riiiiiing!!

Thorum, when should he be online again for you to change your mind?  Or, are you still so scarred by being burned by me in a previous game that you refuse to read any facts when they are posted by me?

Thorum, when should he be online again for you to change your mind?  Or, are you still so scarred by being burned by me in a previous game that you refuse to read any facts when they are posted by me?

My second sentence is still valid.

VOTE DAY 3:

Millon: (12) Mynd Pookie Locke Aemon MCS Tigs Efrit Talm Marta Led Bliggy

Meesh: (3) Charis Aemon Millon Tigs Thorum

Marta: (1) Lia

Not voting: TMD, Som1, Player, Elli, Meesh, Thorkin.

The journey seemed to to go quickly and it wasn't long before Rivendell was in sight. You also seemed to come to an agreement quickly on a lynch just as quickly. Before crossing the river into the realm of the Elves. Millon is Lynched!

Once he is dead, you make your way to across the river and rest for the night at Rivendell.

Millon - Sauron is lynched

Night 3 has begun. All night actions to be in by Sunday 8PM GMT

Hell yes! It's about time too! Also I'm assuming that if there is a mafia godfather, then Sauron probably was it. So Yay we got the best possible lynch. I also find it funny that he was Sauron and freaking out about not having his ring. I mean, I know he had to, but I still think it was funny. I also have to say I'm glad we lynched him now, because even if it was only for a night, he had the ring, and that can't be a good thing.

Archived