DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Red2111

Drive Crazy

One of my favorite parts is when he kills all the people coming after him WHILE having sex... what!!!!

Ever seen Shoot 'Em Up?

You know whats funny?

I raved about how awesome Shoot 'Em up was; and that scene from drive crazy? Stolen right from it.

And, I believe empy hated that movie 'shoot 'em up'. :P

http://www.dragonmou...ew-shoot-em-up/

Had to, you know, cause I loved that movie so much. (hey, it released on my bday! it was my Bday movie! and it rocked!)

Krakalakachkn, check out the trailers for Johnny English Reborn; Watch em? Those aren't the funniest scenes in the movie. Unlike the adam sandler trailers, where what you see... is the funniest thing in the movie. :P

Sorry my sarcasim was lost on everyone. The sex scene was god awful. It made Shoot Em up feel like an Oscar movie.

Breaking Dawn Part 1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If you thought the other movies were bad this one sunk to a new level. Here is the script.

Act 1: Wedding that could have been covered in 10 minutes but took like 30.

Act 2: Honeymoon. 5 minutes would have covered this but again took another 30.

Act 3: Zombie Bella and Eddie biting.

Now fill in the rest with bad acting and dialogue. No reason this should have been a stand alone movie.

The Hunger Games

Haven't read the books, but I thought the movie was pretty good, pretty much agree with what ppl have said about it in its own thread. A couple of things, the lead female character was absolutely excellent, she helped make the movie great. The cinematography was annoying at times. They do a lot of "walking" cams and I just found that it was used too much.

American Pie: The Reunion.

Came in with low expectations, actually had a blast and laughed really hard throughout the movie. There were some really funny moments in the movie and it delivered. Not a 10/10 by all means but I'd give it an 8, worth going to go see, and a pretty solid movie to go see with a friend or a date.

That aside, anyone seen 21 Jump street? I've heard really good things so far

Just watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I expected a mediocre thing and was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I was laughing my ass off. Also, you can tell that it's the same vein as The Breakfast Club because of the tension at the end-the outburst is freakishly realisitic in terms of skilled acting and the reactions of the others.

It's the same in Breakfast Club.

Either way, Ferris gets a 9/10 from me. It was amazing and I'm glad I've finally seen it.

(It gets brownie points for having Simba's voicing actor as Ferris. ;p)

Just watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I expected a mediocre thing and was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I was laughing my ass off. Also, you can tell that it's the same vein as The Breakfast Club because of the tension at the end-the outburst is freakishly realisitic in terms of skilled acting and the reactions of the others.

It's the same in Breakfast Club.

Either way, Ferris gets a 9/10 from me. It was amazing and I'm glad I've finally seen it.

(It gets brownie points for having Simba's voicing actor as Ferris. ;p)

So wait...Lemme get this straight....You'd never seen FBDO???? XD

In relation to Matthew Broderick, just watched Tower Heist. Typical run of the mill ben stiller comedy. Could have been beter but could easily have been worse. Killed an hour and a half and I LoL'd a few times. Wish eddie murphy would have had more screen time to be honest.

I just saw "Lockout" in theatres. Went in with no expectations, came out satisfied. There are some real cool special effects with a plot twist at the end that I did not see coming. Decent action scenes (if not a few too many), and overall a cool sci-fi action film.

Immortals

Basically 300 on meth... meaning amped up and when it smiles at you the missing teeth make you take a step back. (That metaphor worked better in my head :P) In the end I wasn't a fan of the movie as its flaws greatly outweighed the pretty good action sequences.

• Community Administrator

Immortals

Basically 300 on meth... meaning amped up and when it smiles at you the missing teeth make you take a step back. (That metaphor worked better in my head :P) In the end I wasn't a fan of the movie as its flaws greatly outweighed the pretty good action sequences.

I couldn't get over the fact, that the 'gods' in "Immortals" looked like the Twilight cast..

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Pirates: On Stranger Seas...

I was expecting something truelly god afwul...

And It didn't deliver?

I was Entertained, is the most I can say about it.

I was never a big fan of the previous ones, It definately lost the 'flare' of the previous ones, as I thought they had already blead the series dry. In all honesty, and this is something if you've ever watched Anime will understand.

The Movie felt like 1.5 hours of Fan Service.

And the Sad part of it all was?

The only part of the rest of it I actually liked, had to do with the Priest and the Mermaid. his story was actually.. Interesting.

oh, and I LOVED black beared in that movie. I Love Ian McShane after Deadwood, so more of him is always a good thing. Hell he was the best actor in that film! :P

Edited by SinisterDeath

The Hunter

Remember the 'Green Goblin' from spiderman? The actor behind him (as I can't recall his name) is 'The Hunter', in this movie about a Mercenary, hired by some wealthy men to hunt the possible 'last' tazmanian tiger in existance.

Its actually a pretty good movie. I'd recomend it.

• 1 month later...