DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game Dead Thread, for those players who have died.

Minuet

Okay, this will be my first time modding a game. It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the movies or read the books. The roles are standard mafia roles, just with the lovely theme of New Moon. The game won't start till the Charmed Mafia game has ended. I just thought I would get the sign-ups started. If we have to take a break during the holiday we will see when the time comes.

1.Jade

2. Boopsy

3. Meesh

4. Pete

5. Rasheta

6. Lily

7. Wolfie

8. Cairos

9. Tigara

10.Tynaal

11. Red

12. Rey

13. Alanna

14. charis sedai (The Novice)

15. Siera

16. MCS

17. Ed

18. Lavinya

19. Naeann

20. Duncan

21. Craftyreader/ Sarah

If you have questions about how mafia games are played go here.

Day One will last 4 days after that they will be 3 days or 72 hours. Night phases will be 24 hours.

There will be no talking off thread about the game unless you are given a role and quick topic board to use.

I would encourage you not to edit your posts because it looks scummy, but I won't mod kill you for it.

This should be a fun game with unexpected twists and turns. I learned from Pete what can I say.

Roles will be randomly generated, so please don't ask me for a role. I want it to be random and fun for all.

If you have any questions just PM me. If you are a new player don't worry. There are enough experienced people here to help you out. Plus, if you don't understand your role I will help you understand it. I won't tell you what to do with it and won't reveal anything to through things out of balance, but I will be a nice mod and be helpful.

Spamming the game thread will be VERY, VERY bad and can result in being mod killed. So, any off game conversations will need to be taken to PM's where they belong. Anyone being annoying with posts as in posting words backwards will result in being mod killed. I know we want to have fun, but if I can't read the posts you are in big trouble! I am the MOD GOD! Oh, and a warning to my family. Just cause I love you doesn't mean I won't mod kill you for breaking rules. *smiles sweetly*

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still one player short to even think of adding 3 more. So, get your friends to come sign up. It is sure to be a fun game. I promise!!!! Oh, and I can personally guarantee I will not be mafia. I will be the Mod God instead. *giggles*

Okay, the Charmed Mafia game is still going on, so we still have a day or two. Hopefully more to get people to sign up. I do have enough to start my original game. I just want some really good roles to be included.

Archived