DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh okay dragon, i thought you were calling me the seer.  i take that back then and appologize for that

i still don't trust you yet, but for now i will [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow].  yet i haven't seen anything in wolfies post to make me suspect her other than dragon claiming she is a deamon and her being frozen.

innocent people can be frozen too, especially since boopsy was frozen and was innocent.  

I thought we had sorted out the confusion between Jade and Pete, so why is Red gunning so hard for him? I'm getting really suspicious of her and will be keeping my eye on her for now.

In light of Pete's viewing, [glow=red,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]

i'm gunning so hard for him becuase my gut is telling me something isn't right.  if wolfie gets lynched and it turns out she is what dragon claims she is, well then my gut was wrong and i'll be relieved we didn't lose him.

ONly one sure way to test Pete's theory is to lynch her.  I don't like lynching people who can't defend themselves... I said that yesterday with Boopsy.. but he is an uncontested finder and that changes the situation.

[glow=red,2,300]Wolfie.[/glow]

*raises a tentative hand*

Um, guys? Can I just point something out?

What makes you think the Charmed Ones are Town-aligned? o_O

In other words, (and pls dont jump on me before I can explain), just b/c the Charmed Ones in the show happen to be good, it doesnt mean they're good in THIS GAME. I am actually with Red on this, in that I find Pete highly suspicious (for everything Red mentioned). In short, even if he is indeed a Charmed One, it doesnt mean he's GOOD FOR THE TOWN. (That would, of course also implicate Jade and Cairos, but just roll with me for a second.)

In my Harry Potter mafia game, there was a Dumbledore reveal. And Dumbledore was also the Finder. Now, isnt Dumbledore supposed to be benevolent? Indeed he was UNTIL HE WAS RECRUITED BY A CULT. I'm not sure Lily put a cult in this game, but in the other game it meant that even Dumbledore could be turned against the Town for his own personal gain. And so he was! Everyone believed him and protected him b/c no one knew he was part of the cult, inc those who were supposedly aligned with him (Harry Potter, McGonagall, etc.) In this game, with Pete's suspicious actions, all I'm asking is that we consider that he could be turned (or possibly be in a cult role from the beginning), and that HIS OWN TEAMMATES WOULD NOT KNOW. Therefore, Jade and Cairos defending him is actually authentic and good-intentioned, but he himself is still rogue.

Is this not even a possibility?

Wolfie could be a demon. Or she could be innocent. I'm willing to go along with the majority if that's what we want. But, if she does turn up innocent, I really think we should reconsider listening to Pete. (Or perhaps it'll be too late and the mafia or cult would have won.)

Dear lord a cult added in would definitely make it not like the show. In the show the Seer was a very powerful demon. She actually made it so that Cole would become the Source of all Evil. Pete did it actually say she was a demon. Cause if I put together a game and added a cult she would be my first pick for a cult leader, second would be someone who I don't think was in season 5.

Okay, so Pete has revealed that Wolfie is the Seer. Either cult or demon she has to be lynched. If she turns out to be innocent then yes we will know something is stinky about Pete's role. However, I will be honest in that I think he is Phoebe and Jade is Paige. I just feel horrible about Cairos. Dang demons mess everything up.

I had a thought about the freezing. She is frozen in fear. Ring any bells for any of you Charmed fans. It sure does for me. There is a demon who kills people with them experiencing their worse fear. His name is Barbas. It was in that lovely link Naeann posted way back when on page22. I went back and checked and yes he was a confirmed player in season 5. Mystery solved. I suppose I didn't think of him right off cause he was only in a few shows and I didn't remember him being in season 5. Whatever Cairos did as a last action must have switched whatever someone was going to do to someone else with Wolfie. Otherwise why would Wolfie have been frozen by a demon?

I wonder if being a cult member would show up on one of Pete's viewings. If you are concerned that he is a cult member Charis then well of course he wouldn't share that with us. A cult would of course explain my inky vibe from more then a few of you.

I just had another thought. The Avatars were in Season 5, they could be the cult. Oh, hell! That could be our cult.

Well, Pete's reveal of Wolfie being the Seer is enough for me. [glow=red,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]

I just remembered a lot of you haven't seen the show. Now I know Lily said she made some changes. However, I didn't explain to you who the Avatars are. They are a group who wanted to remake the world. Make it so no conflict exists. The catch was if someone showed conflict they were erased you can say. They were finally defeated in another season with my favorite demon Zankou and the Charmed Ones. So, if there is a cult and knowing my sisters mind the Avatars are our best bet. I wouldn't put it past her to put a cult in the game to make it more interesting. She loves challenges and even for her first game this would give her one. No wonder she kept her lips sealed about the game. Especially with Wolfie being the Seer. I am betrayed by my own family. Such is mafia!

so let me get this striaght.  if there is a cult, and the finder veiws the cult, then the finder is turned from innocent to mafia right??  sort of like a backlash....

if so, thats really not cool for us townies and totally awesome from a game twist aspect.

so let me get this striaght.  if there is a cult, and the finder veiws the cult, then the finder is turned from innocent to mafia right??  sort of like a backlash....

No, the Finder doesnt get turned from viewing. ANYONE can be turned as long as in the Night Action the cult says they want to recruit someone. It depends how many times they're allowed to recruit. The whole town could turn cult in the end!

lmao, yes, tankies charis, i do mean thank you instead of hello

and here we have an example of why i took latin as a 2nd language course option in HS instead of spanish or french  ::)

especailly since i dont do english all that well either  ::)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Sounds like someone is blowing smoke.

Red you are either unconciesly hurting the town due to your newbness by sowing deceit, or conciously helping the mafia. Either way please stop. And charis that goes for you to. I have a big list to choose from tonight

Pete I suggest you stop bossing others around?  Red IS a newb to the game.  Remember that?  It wasn't that long ago for you my friend.

Oooh add me to your list too!!  I'm suprised you haven't yet actually.  I'm one of the most experienced players of the game. (I didn't say I was any good)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Pete I suggest you stop bossing others around?  Red IS a newb to the game.  Remember that?  It wasn't that long ago for you my friend.

Oooh add me to your list too!!  I'm suprised you haven't yet actually.  I'm one of the most experienced players of the game. (I didn't say I was any good)

Who says you weren't already  ;)

In all seriousness I was planning on giving her a little bit of a hard time so she would learn from her mistake.

Red you are either unconciesly hurting the town due to your newbness by sowing deceit, or conciously helping the mafia. Either way please stop. And charis that goes for you to. I have a big list to choose from tonight

dragon, below are quotes from posts earlier this day.  incase you missed them due to the fact that your a lucky cat whose in disneyland enjoying all the rides and the company of some of the worlds greatest cartoon characters  ;)  you lucky dog you.   have you ridden Space mountain yet??  and like i said earleir, epcot sucks!!!  i went there when the "Tower of Terror" first opened, and it was the only park i went too  *sulks*

if you can swing it, Adventure Island over next to Universal Studios is much better *nods*  the Hulk and Double Dragons roller coaster is awesome!!!

if wolfie gets lynched and it turns out she is what dragon claims she is, well then my gut was wrong and i'll be relieved we didn't lose him.

and if wolfie is a deamon, then i'll also appologize for confusing people and doing the mafias work for them.

but right now, i'm not convinced

and yes, i am a newb to this game  :-[  though i'm trying to learn quickly  ;D

Do we not have a majority vote on Wolfie yet?

Okay, so we know for a fact that Pete is not cult if there is a cult in the game. That is good intel there Jade. Of course Wolfie's death will confirm that Pete is telling the truth. I trust that he is. If he isn't, sorry Wolfie. I still feel bad about Boopsy, but since we got lucky with Pete's viewing we shouldn't be making the same mistake twice.

Archived