DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FORMAL ADOPTION NOTICE

U4ea

*looks over the adoption papers and slides them across the table at Twinny, waving a pen*

What do you say, Twinny? You've been my twin since you showed up, wanna make it official??

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grining and bouncing, hugging Lor laughing anc crying*

YES! YES! YES!

*grabs the pen, signs the papers*

We are now officially sistertwins!!!

You know...it doesn't change that i love you and the friendship we share..but just the same...

IT"S OFFICIAL!!! Witnesses?

*grins* I'll see if I can drag Kyn in and Mo if she'll answer me on MSN... *pokes her*

*hugs really tight* I only pay lawyers for people I really love, sugar. Even when you're ranting and ready to do damage, you make me laugh. You're almost as bad as I am about happy mail and forever bouncing around. Being your mentor was nothing compared to being your friend and I'm so glad to be able to claim both. *smiles and gets all watery*

where is that warder of mine...?

*shakes her head and pokes back* not a word, dude.

*grins at Twinny* Now it's official! *showers the thread in confetti*

Now, PARTY PEOPLE! *turns the radio up (AC/DC, of course) and sways with the tunes*

*stops bouncing long enough to hold lor tight*

oh you know me..all teary eyes and emotional..we found out pretty quickly that we share so many things..*giggles* never met anyone who understood happy mail like you and I...but it isn't just the fun and happy..we also can be sad and mad, annoyed and just grumpy..and understand it. that's a special gift..my mentor, my friend my sistertwin..

I am so glad we found each other.

*bounces and twirls Lor, showers her in flower petals and gives a red rose bud*

*pokes kyn*

*grins and hugs everyone* Ya'll are so sweet, I love you!

*laughs* and everyone knew this was coming, no big surprise. I do so like doing the obvious stuff three months after it became obvious. ;)

*pokes Jade back and Jhae too* I'm still waiting on you guys. LOL :lol:

I've been trying to bring it up on MSN Saturday's but you two are NEVER on at the same time. We really need to get a definite on this soon.

I WANT A SISTER BOND DAMMIT!!! :x

Congratulations Lor and Twinny. You two are so great together, and I'm really happy that you've finally made it official. :D *hugs to both*

*does the Snoopy dance with Jhae to AC/DC cause they rock the house*

Archived