DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FORMAL ADOPTION NOTICE

U4ea

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grins and hugs and blows smooches at everyone*

Thanks, ya'll. We haven't even told anyone outside the Kin, yet. *laughs* Light help DM. Should cut our palms and become blood sisters and really set the place on edge. :twisted:

*pokes Horn*

that you like already? *giggles*

Blood? well that would cause quite the sensation...I know you have the sword sister dear..

Thanks everyone..*grins* Hey, you know we have had a mud pit...maybe we need a mosh pit..

*arches eyebrow watching the Snoopy AC/DC dance*

*laughs* did you just kick me? *blinks*

c'mere...

*dunks him into Jhae's Lake* Don't make me buy some brand new cement shoes, dude...

*grins at 12th and dunks him, too* There, now you're both wet. *smirks*

Whoo-hoo! I will sure join in this celebration! :D Two of my favourite people for the price of one. Can't beat that. I am so please for you both!

And who is Kyn? Why does that namesound soooo familiar? Coming back to join us, Big Guy?

Cheering,

Ursula :lol:

*laughs* Kyn'll never join the puppies, dear little 12th. He's got his hands full with the two orgs he did join. *grins*

and Ursula...he's that big, bear-ish guy I bonded and who shows up, spams the hell out of the boards and then disappears again. I think he does it so everyone sees my sig and says "she's bonded to who?" and then pops up and shocks them later...

*smirks* and ya'll can update that three any ol' time you want. It's too much of a headache for me to do it, myself. *laughs*

*giggles and snoopy dances with ursuala*

He does...we just need to go give him the fearsome threesome treatment...

Lor can charm..I can confuse...and you can be reasonable...*nods* might work..or we can just all hit him with the power at the same time and drop him in a mudpit..or walk the plank....

Tree? oh i love trees..you know why...? *smirks* Watch Cannonball Run someday...

Archived