DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FORMAL ADOPTION NOTICE

U4ea

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yah thats why i kill them, and because they talk to much, they are like a bunch of middle schoolers, they just ramble on and on and never shut up, i want to just smack them and say shut up, you dont have anything to say so dont talk, dont you know when to stop, nobody is listening to you so you dont need to say stuff, if you want to talk forever and ever go to therapy, leave me to my non talking normal self, and most of all shut up, but that never works because they keep talking unles i balefire them, and then its only a temporary setback untill they are reborn and start talking again, adding in complaining about being balefired to their already long list of annoying things they talk about, its so annoying when someone just talks and talks and doesnt have anything to talk about. you know what i mean?

nah mostly i channel that destruction outward, seeking to destroy everything else rather than destroying myself,i only destroy myself when i get bored and sometimes when i get drunk, or if i'm feeling self destructive, or if the voices are getting too annoying, or if it seems like an easier way to win a fight, or if i need to do laundry

Archived