A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FORMAL ADOPTION NOTICE

U4ea

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pokes dae*

about time you showed up here too!!!

*grins* aside from the wonderfullness of being adopted by you sistertwin..we seemed to have shook the woodwork and found some of our muchly missed and loved kinsters....

*hugs to all* thanks dae...*smiles*

Umm... stabbing only helps when I'm angry, Twitchy. Though, I must admit, I miss Unreal Tournament and fragging the devil out of people 'til they were just gooey giblets flying... *looks around and smiles* what? I can kick some serious butt with a flak cannon, a sniper rifle and an ASMD. ;)

*smiles and hugs Twinny* Waking them up is fun. Now, how to keep them awake...

You know there may be an idea in there somewhere...

I can just go back to keeping everyone confused so they come back to figure out whatever it is they think i might be doing or going to do or did and can't quite remember, but might at any moment..with a bounce or two thrown in and then you can do your serious butt kicking..umm charm..*nods*

could work......

now twitchy that was just unneccesary roughness, rude and mean...I don't share my pogo sticks with everyone...

*hugs* thanks Jhea..it was lucky I had on my saftly helmet...to prevent accidental head injury from hitting low cielings on a high bounce...*grins*

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

and twitchy...Lor won't be happy....

(added note....I know I havn't been around much latly but since when do we stab or bash anyone? This used to be poking and fun?)

Archived