DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Algai Tai'Dashan

Welcome young one!

Don't worry, Mother, I got this for ya'

*sits her 500 pound behind on the yummy looking algai*

I'm Myst aka Highest aka Head Nutt and you got my sissy all tingly and bouncy which is really nice to feel in my head, so you get special treats *starts stuffing chocolate covered berries in the youngen's mouth*

Glad to see you wandering over here and I hope to get to know you a bit better along the way. Enjoy yourself, watch out for the novices and if you need any help at all, feel free to come knocking on my door.

*snugglebites Tay and Elgee*

Good to see familiar faces! No i am feeling fine, i was um...persuaded? to show up :P ...and no...no um...bribes?

*Eyes the Amyrlin and her 500 pound bodyguard warily*

As for watching out for novies? *looks at Alanna curiously* She looks ok to me...

No, only to those that seem to need it. So that, dear Mashi, will be up to you and your partners in crime ;)

Which reminds me.... don't forget to collect your buddies and come report for spork training when you're ready ;) Bring Tai with you too, something tells me he'll need it. lol

LOL Myst, I... I see. Yes, perhaps Tai will need a spork in the near future.

Lily, Tipps, Meesh, Lynn... what do you think?  ;D

I'll be in for training as soon as I can access it... although I'm not sure how safe the new Algai(s) will be once my buddies and I are able to combat them  :P

Archived