DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Algai Tai'Dashan

Who says you'll be getting the same training as the Algai, Mashi? You're a novice after all. ;)

*slips Tai a wooden spork* there you go love, now treat that with the proper reverence and come report to me as soon as you have access to the Org internal boards. And bring Aldazar. You may have ot rescue him from some unruly girls, but I trust you'll be able to handle that. :)

Indeed, not the same training... b-better training... ye-yes Myst Sedai? *make face as innocent as a novices should be as she nervously looks about the room*

Tai, if you look under the 'New Algai' thread by Aldazar and my 'New Novice' thread you will see the workout we have given poor Aldazar. I'd like to think he'll be exhausted by the time you find him. Or maybe you will be... that makes it easier for us novices you know  ;)

Hello Tai and welcome to the WT! A word of warning to you about these so-called Novices, they're not nearly as sweet and innocent as they'd have you believe. *nods*

*reveals carefully hidden spork* Now my friend, I think we can see what this training is all about.  ;D

Don't worry about the exhaustion bit, it's best they keep underestimating us Algai. *gives a knowing wink*

*snuggles*  Of course not, I know you're far too wise for that  ;)  I'll have to see if anyone in the Stones board likes to play Go online.  I haven't played in awhile and I'm a bit rusty.

*raises an eyebrow at Aldazar*.... that was after I asked if he thought us novices underestimated him. Careful what you believe from this one Tai...  :P

• Club Leader

Hi Tai! Welcome to the WT. We need new Algai here, so I'm really excited to have you join us. Oh! I'm Lily, one of the novices. And I have no idea what everyone's talking about. We are all sweetness and innnocence. *bats eyelashes at Tai*

:) Your website looks interesting. *waggles eyebrows*  If we join, do we get a free gift?  A lollipop, a Green Lantern ring, a free poster?  ;)  Ah well, I haven't the time, I think. Some day I would like to be able to spend all of my time online visiting all these lovely sites.  :)

I somehow missed this thread... me thinks it was hiding from me  :-\

Welcome to the Tower Tai, I'm a naughty innocent novice here, and I have absoloutly no idea what these people are talking about... I am a perfect example of pure purple white novice innocence and obedience  *looks suitably innocent whilst hiding a poking stick behind her back*  ;)

Archived