DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's finally here

• Club Leader

~Lily peeks in the door, sees some familiar faces, smiles, and comes on in~

Hi, everyone. If you know me, I probably need no intro. If you don't, I'm Minuet's sister, Lily. Knowing her, I probably still need no intro. lol

What to say about myself? (Don't you just hate thinking of what to say?) I'm a little bit crazy, sometimes a lot crazy. I like to stir things up, but in a fun way - like Min does. What I am NOT is the quiet, obedient girl in the corner. ~grinz~

Oh! And I don't own any flying monkeys ..... but Min shares well with others. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Wow! I guess I really did need no intro. I was joking. lol Leave it to Min!

Cosmicpanda, I hope you didn't hear all about me. ;)

Nicandra, I guess I get to guess who you are? lol I'm sure I know you. I just can't figure it out.

Rasheta, it's good to see you again! ~snughuggles~

Jaydena, I think it was Jade. Min would know, I'm sure. ~more snuggles~ So, how's the little guy you were carrying back in the day?

Torrie, it's good to meet you. Of course I like to read. Who doesn't? ~grinz~

Kelly, that's so sweet of you! You will see lots of me. I haven't been able to get Min to get interested in any of my online interests (*whispers* She can be the tiniest bit stubborn, but you didn't hear that from me. Shhhh!) so I caved and joined hers. lol. Knowing a bunch of people here helped, I admit.

I've been told I'm green to the gills, but I'm going to get to know all the Ajahs before asking to join one.

Umm.. Sis you are so Green that you scream Green irl. However, it is good to visit and find your spot. I am so happy to see you here. I did join your site too. I can't help it if they won't let me post anything yet. Picky site! There are lots of people here from FF.

Lily has only read up to book 3 in WoT. However, we both share a passion for reading. As a matter of fact I just gave her 3 new Nora Roberts books to read yesterday. Oh, and hubby said he was glad you came for a visit. He notices how happy I was today and of course knew why. *grin* My man knows us too well. I saw you already in the novice log. It would have been so funny if I had ended up mentoring you. *cracks up* I don't think Lor our MoN would have appreciate that. Besides I am loving having Torrie, she is a sweetie. Oh, and of course I would let people know you were coming.

Jade your name was Jasmine there. *shakes head that you both forgot*

You all should be thankful we didn't join at the same time. Just think of the problems I caused as a novice and multiply it by 100. Oh, and I am the Green Liaison Officer so we have to talk in an official capacity too. After all you have gorgeous green eyes. But, no pressure or anything. *giggles* The yellows would love you with all your herbal knowledge! The Blues will love you because you love Harry Potter. The Reds will love you because you love men so much. Ummmm well basically everyone will love you because you are a very lovable person. Much sweeter then I am.

Hey, we can bond as sisters. *giggles* Just kidding. We don't need to do that. I can't wait for you to meet the rest of my friends. Thank you for finally joining us.  *Does mega happy dance*

• Club Leader

Umm.. Sis you are so Green that you scream Green irl. However, it is good to visit and find your spot. I am so happy to see you here. I did join your site too. I can't help it if they won't let me post anything yet. Picky site! There are lots of people here from FF.

Lily has only read up to book 3 in WoT.

Aw, Sis! Rat me out, why don'tcha? I wasn't gonna tell them that!

However, we both share a passion for reading. As a matter of fact I just gave her 3 new Nora Roberts books to read yesterday. Oh, and hubby said he was glad you came for a visit. He notices how happy I was today and of course knew why. *grin* My man knows us too well.

Glad I could help! ;) Actually, I do need to come over lots more often. It makes me healthier. Of course, that could just be time away from my guy ;) Absence and all that...

I saw you already in the novice log. It would have been so funny if I had ended up mentoring you. *cracks up* I don't think Lor our MoN would have appreciate that. Besides I am loving having Torrie, she is a sweetie. Oh, and of course I would let people know you were coming.

Jade your name was Jasmine there. *shakes head that you both forgot*

Told you she'd remember, Jade! ;)

You all should be thankful we didn't join at the same time. Just think of the problems I caused as a novice and multiply it by 100.

I think my sister just called me a troublemaker!  :o Not true! She's the troublemaker!  :P (I just help a little.....)

Oh, and I am the Green Liaison Officer so we have to talk in an official capacity too. After all you have gorgeous green eyes. But, no pressure or anything. *giggles* The yellows would love you with all your herbal knowledge! The Blues will love you because you love Harry Potter. The Reds will love you because you love men so much. Ummmm well basically everyone will love you because you are a very lovable person. Much sweeter then I am.

I definitely don't want to be with people who are too "in their brains." I live with that at home. I crave balance. Must have equal parts brains and hearts. Of course a healthy dose of fun and passion are always good, too. ;)

Hey, we can bond as sisters. *giggles* Just kidding. We don't need to do that. I can't wait for you to meet the rest of my friends. Thank you for finally joining us.  *Does mega happy dance*

I don't completely understand the sister bond thing yet, but we'd better.  >:( If I can't bond with my RL sister as a sister, I don't have any business being anyone else's sister.

Jynx!!!!!!! I knew I recognized you. ~snuggles~ How have you been?

Kelly, that's so sweet of you! You will see lots of me. I haven't been able to get Min to get interested in any of my online interests (*whispers* She can be the tiniest bit stubborn, but you didn't hear that from me. Shhhh!) so I caved and joined hers. lol. Knowing a bunch of people here helped, I admit.

I would never tell.  ;)  I wanted to join that HP site you guys are talking about, I'm a HUGE HP fan but I just didn't have the time.  What with some recent health problems I'm dealing with I was lucky to be on here even.  *lol*  :D  I really hope you enjoy getting to know everyone here!!  I know your sister is just a doll, and one of my very best friends here at DM.  I wouldn't know what to do without her.  *snuggles Min*  ;D

Maybe I could be the first person to bond two RL sisters at the same time as Sisters on DM.... CALLS DIBS! HA!  :D

• Club Leader

Thanks for the welcome, Nephitess and Ladria.

Dwynwen, it's good to see you again.

I've been going to ask, is Melody hiding around here anywhere?

Kelly, I suspect you will get those dibs.  :D

Cosmicpanda, that's a relief, I think. lol

Panda I can tell you stories, but I won't. *giggles*

Kelly I love that idea! Sis, she is awesome. You did it and called dibs. *snickers*

Oh, and Nephi is a sweetie too.

You are a troublemaker, well when I pull you into the trouble. *giggle* There are lot of people who still haven't popped in from FF. Charlotte is Tessandra here. Melody is in the Blue Ajah, she goes by Maria here. 

Hi Lily, I am pleased to make your acquaintence.  I am a warder to be and I know Min and Jade and Nephi a little bit.  I am glad you could arrive.  I have heard some about you.  Please make yourself at home.  You are amoung friends.

• Club Leader

Hmmm. Bursius, we are going to be students together? Or at least at the same time. I always feel a fondness for people who start things when I do. So, once I get into the Novice house, what trouble shall we cause together? ~snicker~ And thanks for the welcome.

Sis, admitting that you are the ringleader was a good call. It saved me the trouble of mentioning the Fat Friar incident. (Did I say that out loud?  :o)

Archived