DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when do Reds 'ask' if someone will be their pet? *arches eyebrows* We don't ask, dearies, we take. They don't get a say in it. And the more they struggle, wriggle and squirm, the better we like it. *nods*

As for calling 25 old......

I say we put Kathana up on the stand, as OBVIOUSLY no one 'old' would be 'kid' enough to go wooshing down stairs on a matrass or cut outs from baby faced actors while trying to play doctor with some mysterious whositwhatnow.

The Amyrlin did it herself! Got caught and now tries to blame someone else. That is the only reasonable, logical and sane answer to this whole stairway business. *nods*

*grabs Justen and snugglebites him in the neck, leaving the Red Ajah mark that can not be removed, even through balefire* You go have your fun in the Browns, Blues, Purples, Pinks, my boy. You're marked now, we can home in on you any time. (and send The Don after ya' if need be).

ok... my work is done..... Time for some munchies..... *breaks out the bag of chocolates and puts feet up* Man, meetings IRL are hard work!

I think we should put Mother on trial for her sig (as cool as it is) being over the height guidelines...

*hides behind Myst*

Its 150 pixels tall. It just SEEMS bigger because its Batman.

I heard my name mentioned (like a few days ago).  I randomly read some of this thread because... well ... it is 31 pages long and I have legos to attend to.  Yeah Barm.. I saw that.  Did I miss the part where Kathana was found guilty and was replaced by Justen? 

Let's just cover it with gas, set it on fire, and build from scratch.  We can rebuild it - bigger, better, faster stronger!  AND ON A BUDGET AT THAT!

>_>

what? Justen?

;D

• 6 months later...

Archived