DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I sent one. On March 6th of 2008.  So there! 

I have evidence and everything. (if I haven't deleted my outbox in 6 months anyway.  :P) Perhaps we should put this kinerwic on trial for erm... subverting the will of the great JD!

Yeah, see, that's the ticket, see.

JD,

Crowned Prince of Silly

No! It did want to be a warder!  But it...er, I have been slighted! Slighted and ignored most heinously (nods at Kat indicating that she should get one of her board mods to google that word, find the correct spelling and then fix that so he doesn't look dumb)  Now I want retribution (same deal, might be right though)

And here, here is my evidence!

Flag this message[ No Subject ]Thursday, March 6, 2008 12:08 PM

From: "Ge White" <ge_white@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: kynwric@dragonmount.com  Hola, This is Justen Diablos from DM, obviously. Kathana told me I should hit you up to become an Algai. So this is me doing that. Please and thank you. Because I'm nothing if not polite.

Yeah! how ya like them there apples!

Good thing for me I've actually only sent out five e-mails from that address and had no need to go in and erase my outbox. (surprisingly the other four were all to Joram. Who knew I talked to him that often. That's crazy.)

So There!

JD,

Proven right more than once. (so twice)

aawww poor baby *pets and strokes it*

Did you not flash him some ankle? I hear reliably that it's guarenteed to speed up the ... well something.

heinously is correct, btw  ;D

I'd still advise you to make some kind of nice with Kynwric, though, because basically you only have 2 choices: Warder, or Red Pet *nods firmly*

You don't want to be a Red Pet, do you? *looks hopeful*

Nope, flat refuse to be a warder.  I will not be made a supplicant!

Now, as to the red pet concept my dear, we could indeed discuss it if my heart didn't already belong to another ajah.  (ie. the browns)  

And then with my deep and sometimes disturbing adoration of the brit girl Niamh tugging me towards a blue heaven I'm afraid I have scant room left over for the reds.  Though even a little JD is often enough to make a girl swoon.  Of course, judging from the cut of your particular gib I might be the one in trouble betwinxt the two of us.  Best I just steer clear my lovely minx. ;)

JD,

Yeah, That JD.

LMAO !

*grins and winks at Del*

*eyes JD up and down appreciatively*

I'm afraid I wasn't talking about myself, specifically, my dear - just Reds in general. I have more than enough ... errr ... *eyes the pg13 sign* ... on my hands  ;D

*presses Justen to her bosom*

Well hmm is he joining Ren'Shai? I am sure they want to know why the mascots are entertaining an outsider..Now if he was a warder and in Ren'Shai I could allow the bosom exchange but I feel a sense of urgency about how to deal with this Mother dear

Archived