Picture Thread! Ahhh!

Twitchy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naeann: Cute pics of the kids! My brother's name is Roman (he's 20-something now) and my latest nephew, Kaden, was born on his birthday! My sister was pissed LOL. He came a week before his due date though so I'm sure he did it to piss her off on purpose. He was born just a few weeks before Rylan!

My most recent pic, taken at the hospital the day my nephew Kaden was born:

e2555211.jpg

His older siblings, Emma 2.5ish and Lucas 1.5ish just before he was born:

417be3e5.jpg

His Dad will kill me but I put some faerie wings on Lucas and took a pic. He's wearing a plaid logger's shirt so that balances it out right? We have a pic of him running around with a toy dog in his diaper too but I have no idea where it is. We're also constantly yelling at him to take his hand out of his pants. Boys :P

5e81630d.jpg

And at the DM meet up at Dcon a couple years ago, a pic with the gorgeous Nyn:

8b63dea2.jpg

Me at Robert Jordan's house. This is a little walkway that is right between their house and this carriage house(? it's been a couple months!) that housed thousands and thousands of books, his office and the office of his assistants. I need to bug my brother to upload the pics I took, this one I snuck from a friend of mine. Notice the dragon up top! I have one in RJ's chair but it's on his damn iphone.

a9d9aa6d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Very pretty Lia!! And cute kiddoes. Rylan was almost born on my birthday as was his great niece..I was may 25, Josslynn was 26th, Rylan was 27th!! Who's the dude next to you and Nyn?

Nice pics Hax!! Whereever you were was beautiful.

• 7 months later...