DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Personality test

goldeneys

You were taking the version of the personality test that lets you find your perfect WoT mate. You were looking for a woman and believe that the idea of opposites attracting is incorrect. After some playing around with the numbers a bit, it was determined that Berelain is clearly the right person for you.

now to just find a way toi get myself into that book....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

When I selected Man I was most like Vanin, and when I selected anyone I was most like Min.

My soulmate (believing that opposites attract) was Cyndane, and believing that opposites don't attract my soulmate was Min.

wha? I'm most like Egwene?! :shock: Ok, why am I like the one person in the series I hate beyond help?

On the bright side, if opposites don't attract my perfect match is Rand! At least I got the hot sexy Rand to make up the the very disturbing Egwene :lol: Rand is awesome, but too bad Logain wasn't somewhere in there too =]He's hot :lol:

I'm most like logain...and believe opposites attract so my mate was moghedien :P great...the spider....what kind of weird fetish is that?

Hey now! Moghedien is my woman....don't talk bad about her!!!

My results met my satisfaction. I was most like Demandred, and my mate was Semirhage. Not the Spider, but eh, close enough. 8)

Heh, heh...

Most like Mat!

I can see that.

He's the character I most identify with and certainly the one I like to read about best of all.

You do what you've gotta do, but if you can avoid problems and enjoy yourself, That's the way to go! :D

Archived