DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Personality test

goldeneys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe I figured out if you strongly agree with everything, you're most like Elayne, if you are totally neutral you are most like Logain, and if you strongly disagree with everything, you are most like Sevanna.

That does sound like Sevanna doesn't it.

Guest Winespring Brother

Hehe, I haven't taken this in a while, but I always match with Grendeal :P or though once it did put me with Sorilea :shock: I must have been having a bad day!

The man I'm most like is Thom! :D

The woman I'm most like is Elayne! :D

The man I'd date if I didn't believe in oppisites is Thom (duh)

The woman I'd date if I didn't believe in oppisites is Elayne (duh)

The man I'd date if I did believe in oppisites is Vanin (I have no idea who this is)

The woman I'd date if I did believe in oppisites is Alviarin (HOT!!!!! :twisted: )

Overall i'm most like Thom. if i switched it to get the female counterpart i'm like Aviendha. After playing match maker it paired me up with Aviendha.

Now thats going by my personally. When done with the personality of the character I RP with most, I'm overall most like Lan. the female is once again Aviendha and shes also the one i'm paired with for matchmaker.

I*M BERELAIN!!! :D :lol: party is on me!!!! wohooo!!!

the man i was most like was logain, and he's nice. actually i'm really flattered. but i'm confident berelain is most like me!!! :lol: :D

:shock: :( the man i would date as opposite is fain... i'd NEVER touch him........

*phew* the man for me, otherwise seems to be Logain, which comforts me :D 8)

as a female opposite, cyndane's my date :shock: :(

(she's sexy though... :twisted: :lol: )

and ofcourse, female i'd date berelain. :roll:

Guest TigerToe

most like; vanin/tuon

will shack up with:

sevanna is clearly the right person for me.....

tuon is clearly the right person for me...........

im stoked, im first one of my kind :D i was most like elyas as a guy, but i forget my matches, and female version cos i did it late last year, and only did those others as a joke, pretty happy with the wolfman but, he's always been cool, specially when killing whitecloaks :D

Archived