spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Hehe... Well, the choice really depends on what you want to use the guy for. As someone I'd want to be in a relationship with, I'd choose an older Mat or a younger Thom, possibly Logain or Gaul. If it's someone just to bed, I'd choose Taim, Demandred, or Moridin. ^_^

LAN! lan lan lan lan lan 'nuff said...

Mat is fun and lovable, but Lan is the man to take home at the end of the day

"I will hate the man you choose because he is not me, and love him if he makes you smile. No woman deserves the sure knowledge of widow's black as her bride price, you least of all."

:'(

I hope he lives through AMoL

Mat! he's always been my favourite character. Mat is also someone who is not too serious, but at the same time he seems extremely smart, and he can be serious when he needs to. he is a person who clearly can enjoy life.

Why do I have to choose just one ? *scratches head in puzzled fashion* ... surely I could just work my way through the lot of them ?  ???

oh all RIGHT ! If you insist ... bed Demandred, Mat, Lan, ... enslave Demandred, marry Mat.

It certainly wouldn't be Rand, cause that whole multiple personality deal along with occasional fanatical outbursts would just be too dangerous.

Perrin is just too annoying with the whole “I’m not a hero, I’m a blacksmith” complex.

Mat is not pretty enough based on RJ’s descriptions.

Lan, Thom, Tam and Elyas are just way too old.

Taim and Demandred are pretty, but a little insecure in their blind hate for Rand. Not a turn on.

Moridin sounds very attractive, but having Ishy’s soul inside makes him a little too insane for my taste. 

So I guess the only reasonable choice is Logain, and with that halo that Min keeps on seeing, the future looks promising for him. Great choice in my opinion.

Archived