DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call: October 2019

Niniel

How is everyone? Let us know that you are here and tell us about... ehm... something random. Like something strange that you have done or own or cooked or... Let the taint guide you. 

Random thing that I now own: A water fountain for cats. I had never seen one before but we were recommended by the vet to buy one and the cats seem to like it. 

• Niniel pinned this topic

Around. I have a cold mostly due to the huge winter storm this past week and now it's mostly melted. But, we're supposed to get more snow again by next weekend. Welcome to southern Alberta(Canada)! A place were we get a ton of snow and it's gone in a few days because of chinooks. 

I´m throwing away the rule of not spamming the roll call thread. 

On 10/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, Illian Tear said:

Here. I learned how to do math in Python.

I guess Python doesn´t refer to a snake. Because it´s really weird to imagine you inside a snake. And I really hates snakes. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:31 AM, Lessa Nikia said:

Around. I have a cold mostly due to the huge winter storm this past week and now it's mostly melted. But, we're supposed to get more snow again by next weekend. Welcome to southern Alberta(Canada)! A place were we get a ton of snow and it's gone in a few days because of chinooks. 

Tainted weather! 

On 10/5/2019 at 4:26 AM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Here.

I don't have any "normal" dresses. All the dresses I own are either historical, like my Civil War dresses, or for cosplay, like my elven dress.

I want an elven dress!

On 10/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, Mrs. Cindy Gill said:

I just installed a new modem. It was too easy. I feel weird about it.

Something surely must be wrong. (I´m still amazed that I managed to show a movie on the smartboard at school. lol)

On 10/6/2019 at 1:29 AM, Wildfire Sedai said:

Here....I am making a 220 square, granny square afghan for my nephew....started it like....13 years ago....LOL

? Maybe your nephew´s child will like it one day? 

3 hours ago, Sooh said:

Here. 

I enjoy alone time a lot more since I got married. 

I love some alone time. 

14 minutes ago, Basel Gill said:

Here.

Hi Basel!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Niniel unpinned this topic