DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he's stabbing us all in da back. The more he pushes for Dice the less good I feel about Cory.

Yeah, what kind of worthless awful villager would push hard to get his top scumread lynched

An absolute BOZO LYING TRAITOR

Yeah, this too. It's a villager's job to push for a lynch on whoever he reads as most certainly scum. 

Cory has influence, as does Clov, so that's probably why their pushes seem to come on strongly. I've pushed for Dice's lynch as well, but more subtly. You're not calling for my head (yet).

I don't necessarily think Dice is a mislynch. What I'm uncomfortable with is how Cory is pursuing it.

Your pushing which is good. You're holding info back. Which is not. You want me to follow you Mr. Leader? Show me why you're worth following. Something tangible. Not this sleight of hand bit.

I have evidence, a trail to follow, but you want to set it aside, come back to it later. That's called procrastination. Not something I'd expect from a townie actually playing a town game.

I'll be more specific. You say you can mechanically clear Clov/Ley by tomorrow. How?

That's where you are losing me. That's what I want to know.

:rolleyes:

have all three seers peek the same person at night. even if one dies in the night (would be you), you get two results. if the result is the same, the dead seer was insane and the other two seers are sane. if the result is different, the dead seer was sane, and then you have to figure which of the two remaining is sane/insane.

I don't necessarily think Dice is a mislynch. What I'm uncomfortable with is how Cory is pursuing it.

Your pushing which is good. You're holding info back. Which is not. You want me to follow you Mr. Leader? Show me why you're worth following. Something tangible. Not this sleight of hand bit.

I have evidence, a trail to follow, but you want to set it aside, come back to it later. That's called procrastination. Not something I'd expect from a townie actually playing a town game.

i made multiple posts casing dice and giving reasons why i felt he was much more likely to be a wolf than a villager.

I'll be more specific. You say you can mechanically clear Clov/Ley by tomorrow. How?

If the other two cops peek the same person and get the same result, they're both sane cops, and you're insane.  That confirms I'm town (as mafia cannot tailor themselves to look town).  If they get different results, you're a sane cop.  That confirms Leyrann is town.

It does NOT prove Leyrann is scum in the first scenario, and the latter wouldn't mean I am, because of framers - but you know exactly who is sane AND there is one confirmed town peek.

If the other two cops peek the same person and get the same result, they're both sane cops, and you're insane.  That confirms I'm town (as mafia cannot tailor themselves to look town).  If they get different results, you're a sane cop.  That confirms Leyrann is town.

It does NOT prove Leyrann is scum in the first scenario, and the latter wouldn't mean I am, because of framers - but you know exactly who is sane AND there is one confirmed town peek.

Additionally, there will be two living cops (three if mafia is completely stupid).  That's three confirmed town out of nine.

Good luck, mafia.

Additionally, there will be two living cops (three if mafia is completely stupid).  That's three confirmed town out of nine.

Good luck, mafia.

After today, I'm pretty confident we will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

You want me to follow you Mr. Leader? Show me why you're worth following. Something tangible.

I don't give a damn if you follow me. Being a leader meant I spent a lot of time and frustration trying to work with you even though I didn't want to at all.

Wrong answer. If you want to achieve lynching Dice, that means you need to convince people to follow your lead. which means you need to convince "others" that you are right. You don't wanna work with me, that's fine. Quit tooting your horn then. If you want to be the leader than put your ego aside and show us. I want to believe you. I really do. But if you're gonna go all prissy in the face of someone who wants to work with you, but wants a little more explanation, then you can shove off and do it by yourself.

But until you

have all three seers peek the same person at night. even if one dies in the night (would be you), you get two results. if the result is the same, the dead seer was insane and the other two seers are sane. if the result is different, the dead seer was sane, and then you have to figure which of the two remaining is sane/insane.

How do you plan on achieving coordinating the other two seers?

You want me to follow you Mr. Leader? Show me why you're worth following. Something tangible.

I don't give a damn if you follow me. Being a leader meant I spent a lot of time and frustration trying to work with you even though I didn't want to at all.

Wrong answer. If you want to achieve lynching Dice, that means you need to convince people to follow your lead. which means you need to convince "others" that you are right. You don't wanna work with me, that's fine. Quit tooting your horn then. If you want to be the leader than put your ego aside and show us. I want to believe you. I really do. But if you're gonna go all prissy in the face of someone who wants to work with you, but wants a little more explanation, then you can shove off and do it by yourself.

But until you

???

I can achieve the lynch without you. The rest, I literally do not care to respond to. I'm a kid (trying) to have fun out here. I've made a bunch of posts explaining my read on dice. You seem to either have not read them or don't care about their content. Whatever. That's on you, not me.

We can talk during night phases.

But you have been advocating the seers not revealing. Cool. You are entitled. But that doesn't jive with you trying to coordinate peeks. It's exactly the opposite stance.

I did read you're info on why you think Dice is a acceptable lynch candidate. I even responded to you about it.

I get the feeling that you don't like that I claimed. Too bad. Suck it up buttercup. You want to win? Then work with the tools you are given, not those you wish you had

You find someone that hasn't been peeked often, and someone you (since you are the claimed cop) haven't peeked, and we post that name in the thread.  All three of you peek them.  The other two cops claim with results.

I don't care about your nasty things or tirades. I've heard plenty of nasty things and tirades playing mafia. I do my best to remain stoic and play the game the best I can. It's a game. I play it for fun. It's an educated guessing game.

I wasn't talking to you. Go back to your cave