A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If dice flips wolf I wouldn't clear SK for it btw

I think dice would feel pretty required to interact with SK the way he did as w/w. Especially after bfg pointed it out, lol.

Indeed interesting, he did not react to it in his first post after SK. Only after BFG mentioned it did he react to it. That being said, he himself seemed to think that BFG was talking about the reaction to BFG's reads, and I doubt he'd even think of faking that, let alone do it. Link for reference.

Nothing in the post you quoted stands out to me :unsure:

I assumed it was that he voted for me off of my hardclaim as scum, then reversed it based off one cop read that could have come from anyone: a mafia covering for me, an insane cop who's wrong, or a real cop. If he was still joking with the unvote, I don't think it would stand out to her, but since he said it ended the derpy part of the game, then it means he's basing a serious vote (or unvote, actually) on a potentially wrong read. I see it as NAI or whatever the acronym is, especially since it's still early, and no one probably has a strong feel towards anyone quite yet, although I am starting to get a town read from Sooh.

Ben throwing some weird shade on Marsh here. I don't know what acronym he's talking about (if NAI is correct I don't know what it means), but it's normal to unvote a joke vote once the serious part of the game starts, yet Ben claims that it was a seriously-meant unvote, which is just weird.

Looks good for Marsh imo.

I just saw Sooh did the same.

Marsh was clearly catching up Zander style, as he explicitly said a little later, so I do not understand why people would take the unvote seriously if they didn't take the joke vote seriously, and I also don't see why anyone would take that joke vote seriously.

Oh, and Marsh explicitly said that he unvoted because the game had started:

Hey guys, no time to read the thread right now I'll catch up later.

Right now I'll just drop my N0 result.

Got an Innocent on Ben.

Aaaaand there's the part where I should stop joking around. [unvote]

I swear, this derpy part of day 1 gets shorter every game.

Oh wait, you updated that vote count again.

Did you know it's very confusing when vote counts are updated with votes that come after?

Anways, I'm just gonna [v]Dice[/v] and F that reread. I decided to take a break with some League, but the matchmaking system decided to 200% make true on it's reputation for flamers.

• RP - LEGACY

Been slammed at work, so here's my run down for whatever it's worth.

I do not really understand the roles, the same/insane, or peeks, but hoping I can trust you guys.

BFG: limited interaction, but feels more town

Marsh:limited interaction, but feels more town

LZM: very voicefull, and I know has experience. Was part of the earlier "heated discussion", so not sure if scum working to bring agitation into play or dedicated town trying to get a point across and making things happen for the right reasons. Wanting to be town, but concerned about being scum.

Niniel: dealing with RL issues, limited interaction, but leaning town

Ley: trying to catch up, limited interaction, leaning town

Clov: mediated a bit during "heated discussion" so want to lean town, but could have been scum acting the roles of good town

SK: not much interaction since initial situation on D1. Still don't have good vibes, and am a bit concerned because of the more limited interactions since the beginning. So could be scum, but I thought that last game, and was wrong

Sooh: limited recent interaction. I know she also has some experience. Want to believe she's town, but she could be scum because she could know the sly approach

dice: concerned with reaction to the building train. Not sure if just frustration, or more than that, like scum defending self.

Cory: experienced player. Part of the heated discussion, though made initial argument before it got heated. Could be dedicated town trying to move the game forward in a strategic manner. Could be scum trying to muddy the waters and cause "trouble".

I know my reads probably suck, and being on phone is not helping. Will try to get back on in a few.

Trying to decide if I should follow Cory's request in pursuing dice. I suppose that would answer some questions, but someone will probably have to explain them to me, if/when they are revealed.

The stream of brilliant white still burned their eyes as they try to blink it away. Shimmering motes of dust danced in the sunlight from the hole that now gaped through the wall of the stone structure. The man that had stood there was no more, gone for eternity as his thread in the Weave was erased permenantly. A shaky hand fell as sweat rolled down the temple of one of them, the realization of what they'd done only now beginning to sink in.

"What's done is done."

dicetosser1 was lynched.

He was:

Mafia Framer

It is now Night 2.

Good, good. 

Sooh was voting early so she is probably town. Clov didn´t fight this at all, so I guess he is more townie now than before the lynch. (It´s really hard to let go of my mafia reads. lol)

I don´t remember how Ley and Marsh acted during the day, need to check that when day starts. If they look good, I think it´s Dar by elimination.