DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think sk is scum. i was thinking cory town but im having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that he popped out a view then turned around to try and get it lynched. thats not normal town cory. Clov ive last couple times caught as scum but iirc it took me a bit to see it. I do want an answer from him about the ben statement. dont know on him yet

You do realize the likeliness of any peek being correct is, while still more probable than not, far lower than any other game right?

Niniel - it's not that I don't bus. It's that I don't unncessarily bus. And that's impossible to change because I feel unnecessary bussing is a crutch for weak, incompetent players that I make fun of on akype and brag about how much better I am.

If the situation would be improved by bussing, I do it without hesitation. The vast majority of times it's worthless.

i think sk is scum. i was thinking cory town but im having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that he popped out a view then turned around to try and get it lynched. thats not normal town cory. Clov ive last couple times caught as scum but iirc it took me a bit to see it. I do want an answer from him about the ben statement. dont know on him yet

I already dropped cover bruv

Remember that we have 11 alive with no extra KP on either side, which essentially means we have 3 mislynches to go along with the 2 mafia lynches we need. So we need a pool of 5.

I am atp quite confident that all of:

BFG

Niniel

Sooh

Clov

LZM

Are villagers.

The rest:

Marsh

DarJen

Sk

Ley

Dice

I (think) if you lynch those 5, its gg. I would not lynch Ley today because if we could determine LZM is a true seer, Ley become a mech clear villager, which is an extremely valuable prospect. Doing a sanity test of some sort tmrw night (tho I imagine LZM is getting killed haha, but we can still figure out his sanity even if he's dead) is possible but probably a discussion to shelve for n2.

I can't wrap my head around Dice's thoughts on SK.

Yes, SK self-voted, but for the traitor to then accuse him of throwing the game and attempting to lynch him due to that would suggest to me that SK isn't one of the two Ben was told was his team. 

Sure, it could possibly be fancy play, but not in a team where Ben isn't communicating with the rest.

Therefore Dice still sussing SK is ??? to me. It makes no sense, and it seems like something I would assume a town-Dice would be aware of and take into consideration. Here, we see no such consideration. 

Remember that we have 11 alive with no extra KP on either side, which essentially means we have 3 mislynches to go along with the 2 mafia lynches we need. So we need a pool of 5.

I am atp quite confident that all of:

BFG

Niniel

Sooh

Clov

LZM

Are villagers.

The rest:

Marsh

DarJen

Sk

Ley

Dice

I (think) if you lynch those 5, its gg. I would not lynch Ley today because if we could determine LZM is a true seer, Ley become a mech clear villager, which is an extremely valuable prospect. Doing a sanity test of some sort tmrw night (tho I imagine LZM is getting killed haha, but we can still figure out his sanity even if he's dead) is possible but probably a discussion to shelve for n2.

I like this plan. I see what you want and it makes sense.

• RP - LEGACY

Why is there such a strong push on Dice? What stood out so definitely as scum?

Cory, your villager list is wrong by at least one because I'm not scum. But of course, scum would likely say that as much as town.

So, Soon, are you linking Cory and Clov together as scum mates? There does seem to be a great deal of conversation between them, but what sticks out as scummy?

Cory, your villager list is wrong by at least one because I'm not scum. But of course, scum would likely say that as much as town.

So, Soon, are you linking Cory and Clov together as scum mates? There does seem to be a great deal of conversation between them, but what sticks out as scummy?

Are you talking to me? 

Also Cory's list is at least wrong by 3 scum reads, because there are only two more scums left.

There are only 2 mafia left. All I'm saying is the two of them are in that list of 5 :P

D! is for the way you Don't make reads

I! is for Invisibility

C! is Clearly, clearly not so villagery

E! is Every hunch that makes me think u should be lunched

that's DICE!

Would lynch Dice for this alone!

I also sang it.