DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Throws a lasagna at Mawfield* you crazy high school kids shouldn't stay up as late as us insane college kids. GO TO BED IT IS MIDNIGHT FOR YOU!!!!

I've actually not read that one.... Have read most of the classics too.... *Adds to list*

And with that I go to the World of Dreams. See ya'll on the marrow.

I love Poe. One of my favorite Poets. What about that weird Shakespeare movie, was that ever any good? It was something about him never writing his own plays or something? I never went to see it.

Well the other countries have DST too, they just start it later.

MAWTH!!!!! >.< keep burning a candle on each end and you're gonna burn out

The same logic holds true for us crazy college students as well.

On MoWeFr I can sleep in until 10:30 if I want to (usually get up at 9ish though) but then I have classes until 4:30. Then TTh I have to get up at 8 but then after that class I have most of the day free until around 4ish. I'm taking 6 classes, but I have them at really good times. YAAAAAAAY. You guys need to schedule better :P (though I'm trying to make next semester awesome too and it's not going well >.> )

*waves to Lenlo* Welcome to the game!

I don't like DST, it makes me tired for days when it changes. I do like it being light later in the day, but there isn't actually more sunlight.

I too like Poe. The Fall of the House of Usher, The Masque of the Red Death, The Raven, and of course, The Tell-Tale Heart, are my favorites!

DST also messes things up considerably for those from other countries trying to calculate times in America. They should def get rid of it

I agree.

I like that you talk about taking a nap, I don´t feel that old now. :biggrin:

I take naps all the time - in astronomy lecture. I probably shouldn't, but seeing as the chairs are comfy and we are in a dark room, there's really no choice. Especially considering that half the people in the lecture are sleeping at any given time...

/comforts Len

The night is dark and full of terrors. *grins at Key and Ishy*

This actually worried me a bit too. Last game I called a symp hint right off the bat (even tho Wombat killed me before I was confirmed) and that's exactly what this feels like too

Seriously? Hinting that obviously would be dumb and from her play, I don't see Songs (Tress?) as being that dumb. If I wanted to hint at my teammates on thread I wouldn't name them outright.

Archived