DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

Woot, my first Magia game in ages, I'm excited!

6a. Character claims are not.

I get role claims but what does this mean?

I didn't think I saw this answered - You can say if you're vanilla town, but not who your actual character is.

[v]Zander[/v]    ldo

sadface,gif

So I'll be slow while I finish up my other game I'm in. I was half asleep when nyn talked me into doing this and didn't realize it would start today lol

sadface.gif

Don't be a drama queen... :rolleyes:

tumblr_n42vh6EXyc1tx26npo1_500.gif

This gif.  I have never seen it but it is amazing.

She's happy. She very much hates rolling mafia. Call it gut for now, but at the moment I would not be wtl her.

ok

Interesting,

Why?

I have no response. I did the same thing. I'm at work trying to be involved and failing XD

I liked it too!

DON'T YOU BRING LOGIC INTO THIS

You liked Zander's response, but you're not going to respond to it?

Wait was this in response to this and my previous inquiry????

Yes.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I agree that Zander seems to be on his town game. From what I know of him, anyway. 

This is not just at you Lily but I dont know if I should be worried, happy or insulted or some kind of combination of them, for these early easy Town reads of me.

Have I ever seen you as scum? Maybe I am jumping the gun just a bit. How about a slight town read for now?

I agree that Zander seems to be on his town game. From what I know of him, anyway. 

This is not just at you Lily but I dont know if I should be worried, happy or insulted or some kind of combination of them, for these early easy Town reads of me.

Have I ever seen you as scum? Maybe I am jumping the gun just a bit. How about a slight town read for now?

dont like this backtrack

vote Lily

Vote Count

Zander (1) : Nyn

Dice (1) : Nini

Lily (1) : Dice

Not Voting : Sooh,  AJ, Talmanes, Luthine, Lily, Wiffy, Hally, Kat, Zander

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Deadline is Monday @ 6pm

Long deadline for Day 1 due to it landing on a weekend. They will be 48 hours afterwards.

red_1466470800.png

Finally home from class but I'm showering and going to sleep since I've got work in the AM.

Thus far I have a few I feel okay about. Most people haven't posted much so I'll hold off until things pick up a bit.

Goodnight

I have no response. I did the same thing. I'm at work trying to be involved and failing XD

okay >.>

@Nyn - I literally lol'd at your comment about Zander keeping his lips sealed. You seem a tad argumentative, but that's pretty normal play for you I'd say.

Have we played together before?

Errrr, it really was years ago (8 actually) I don't remember for sure I'd say maybe 10? And yep I got to play as both Townie and as Mafia.

I see the number of posts being mentioned is there some sort of contest or... are some of you just given to spamming? :P

Do you have a preference as to which alignment you enjoy playing as more?

And no thats not a trick question.  Just curious.

And ya all these other players tend to spam a lot.....me i dont even know the meaning of the word.....

lololololololol

Right, "not a trick question" :P

I got really lucky once as Healer and had an awesome run so it's been my favorite role so far. My time as Finder I got NK on Day 2 though so... eh.

Plotting and scheming as Mafia can be fun, especially if you're trying to implement a specific strategy. Lots of floundering on each side of the divide though if memory serves =)

Well it's the BT and Zander is playing so there will definitely be some spam lol.

There's usually a lot of joke posts on Day 1 but once we get into it they usually drop off. It's okay to joke around a bit as long as you get a bit more serious as we get moving.

The first game I played with Zander he annoyed me so much I led a lynch on him lol. He was actually scum that time though...

Haha, okay. I'll admit my finger got a little twitchy after the few pages were 80% Zander.

I vote insulted  :tongue:

Could be mafias buddying. Though surely those two know better than to do that. Personally you seem town to me but it's prolly gonna get me killed. :sad: this would be the game you're mafia and you trick me. Especially since we just talked about it. And then I won't like you any more :tongue:

You know how sometimes when you take an aspirin with a glass of water and you sort of swallow at the wrong time just as the pill passes and it is momentarily jammed in your throat? That's how this post feels lol  

Also ~ KAT LOOK AT ME, ARE YOU TOWN?

Also ~ KAT LOOK AT ME, ARE YOU TOWN?

Hallia look at me.... ARE YOU??

Kat, I'd like the answer to that, too, actually. Are you town?

................   :unsure:

Archived