DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

Watch your language, please. Pg13 according to ToS.

this is the second time ive seen it   what is TOS?

I'm guessing Terms of Service.

What the hell does that have to do with DM?  its called the CoC.

its obv

Totally Obliterate Salami. 

but i think its

Town of Salem perhaps?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's that have to do with Kat answering?

Absolutely nothing. It's just why I was asking Wildflower about her mentor in the first place..

Right, which is why I asked. You said it sketched you out because she answered for Wifi but in that post you're only talking about Wifi.

*shrug*

What's there to expand about irt not liking Kat answering for her? I didn't. Observation made.   My added point is that I also didn't really love Wildfire appealing to us for big/general scope stuff that the mentor she requested should be explaining to her. Which is what prompted my question to begin with. So I'm not really sure what you're asking here. I'm merely pointing out stuff I'm not a fan of so far. 

throws salad at AJ

how are ya bro? hows the job?

Better have croutons!

I'm good, getting back into the groove. The job is busy but fun at the same time. I'm happy to be back to my grease monkey ways

How've you been??

sorry Zander ate the Croutons.

Im good working too much but good.

throws salad at AJ

how are ya bro? hows the job?

Better have croutons!

I'm good, getting back into the groove. The job is busy but fun at the same time. I'm happy to be back to my grease monkey ways

How've you been??

sorry Zander ate the Croutons.

Im good working too much but good.

wtf is a crouton?

What's that have to do with Kat answering?

Absolutely nothing. It's just why I was asking Wildflower about her mentor in the first place..

Right, which is why I asked. You said it sketched you out because she answered for Wifi but in that post you're only talking about Wifi.

*shrug*

What's there to expand about irt not liking Kat answering for her? I didn't. Observation made.   My added point is that I also didn't really love Wildfire appealing to us for big/general scope stuff that the mentor she requested should be explaining to her. Which is what prompted my question to begin with. So I'm not really sure what you're asking here. I'm merely pointing out stuff I'm not a fan of so far. 

Nyn what do you feel about AJ;s take on this?

Not sure how i feel about Kat answering for Wildflower

Are you two friends from the WT?

It's wild FIRE

And when did she speak for me?

pipe down, chachi.

If you want to see when she spoke for you, then read the thread and find out.

I was asking for the correlation because I didn't find them related and the way you said it made it come across that way. I wasn't sure why.

If you were making two separate observations, cool. Keep pointing stuff out - I won't stop you. I may bother you occasionally for explanations though :wink:

I was asking for the correlation because I didn't find them related and the way you said it made it come across that way. I wasn't sure why.

If you were making two separate observations, cool. Keep pointing stuff out - I won't stop you. I may bother you occasionally for explanations though :wink:

How is it not correlated? There's the reason WHY I asked the question and then not liking someone else answering the very same question.

How is it not correlated? There's the reason WHY I asked the question and then not liking someone else answering the very same question.

Because it's not? At least I don't think so. The actions are independent - you just corrected me that you were making separate observations.

But go back and look at the sequence again and I think you'll see why I asked originally.

You mentioned Kat first, Zander agreed, then you talk about wifi before asking Zander his reason on Kat. I asked because I wanted clarification as to what Wifi had to do with Kat answering.

We should start non Zander mafia for newbs....

I dunno. I don't think Zander is likely to make them cry..... I prolly can't say the same lol

One does leave kids in the hands of Nyn imo!!!!!

Archived