DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

We should start non Zander mafia for newbs....

I dunno. I don't think Zander is likely to make them cry..... I prolly can't say the same lol

One does NOT leave kids in the hands of Nyn imo!!!!!

FTFM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it not correlated? There's the reason WHY I asked the question and then not liking someone else answering the very same question.

Because it's not? At least I don't think so. The actions are independent - you just corrected me that you were making separate observations.

But go back and look at the sequence again and I think you'll see why I asked originally.

You mentioned Kat first, Zander agreed, then you talk about wifi before asking Zander his reason on Kat. I asked because I wanted clarification as to what Wifi had to do with Kat answering.

>.<  Separate ie on two different players but on the SAME thing which was me asking about her mentor.  Anyways w/e. I'm just gonna say something mean so I'm gonna drop it atp. But overall I still think it was a pointless question.

We should start non Zander mafia for newbs....

I dunno. I don't think Zander is likely to make them cry..... I prolly can't say the same lol

One does NOT leave kids in the hands of Nyn imo!!!!!

FTFM

Good. I was worried for a moment.

• Club Leader

You guys are TRYING to raise the post count????? Are you trying to get rid of me already? /Grumbling

I didn't expect this to start so soon, and I have other commitments. But I'll manage. Somehow. 

I think I'll go wake up the mod now. He's supposed to take me and my dog to the vet for bloodwork. Then I'm going to talk him into taking me to the grocery store. (I really, really want my car fixed, but I really, really appreciate my son for all he does to get me around.)

Dice, I love you, but clearing Zander after two posts? I dunno aboot that.

Didnt you clear Nyn for about the same......

I'M SPECIAL

Not glue sniffing special

*seals lips*

I don't but that's okay, like I said look at the sequence again and you'll see. Though I do like getting to bump heads with you early like this, I think that's probably a good sign.

I still disagree on the correlation point, but w/e. :tongue:

You guys are TRYING to raise the post count????? Are you trying to get rid of me already? /Grumbling

I didn't expect this to start so soon, and I have other commitments. But I'll manage. Somehow. 

I think I'll go wake up the mod now. He's supposed to take me and my dog to the vet for bloodwork. Then I'm going to talk him into taking me to the grocery store. (I really, really want my car fixed, but I really, really appreciate my son for all he does to get me around.)

I dont know what to make of this apparent mod/player hydra.... WOLFY IMO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't you have a mentor?

Lainey is.... haven't seen her yet

Her mentor isn't gonna be posting in the game thread.

I haven't seen her other places though so i'm not sure she's around...

okay >.>

Well she's not on now. 0.0

1. I did reply

2. I thought you meant she was talking for me about something important. I don't have such low self-esteem that I have to point out--seemingly weaknesses in others! I had responded. She had more information to add...thank you kat!

I don't but that's okay, like I said look at the sequence again and you'll see. Though I do like getting to bump heads with you early like this, I think that's probably a good sign.

OK I gotta bail to watch a movie BUT SOMEONE BUTT HEADS WITH ME!!!!!

LETS GET THIS GOING!!!!

I will be back in a few hours.

1. I did reply

2. I thought you meant she was talking for me about something important. I don't have such low self-esteem that I have to point out--seemingly weaknesses in others! I had responded. She had more information to add...thank you kat!

1. I never said you didn't reply. I said she replied for you. Which she did, before your posted your response.

2. I have no idea what any of this means. But to put it plainly, if I ask you a question, it usually means I want YOU to answer. Not someone else. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

1. I did reply

1. I never said you didn't reply. I said she replied for you. Which she did, before your posted your response.

2. I have no idea what any of this means. But to put it plainly, if I ask you a question, it usually means I want YOU to answer. Not someone else. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

1. I did reply

1. Cause she has faster fingers than me! I'm on a tablet and I also live in a nursing home. So, I get interrupted at times.

2. Okay! I accept that I might have overreacted.

Let's start over with a clean slate!

Nyn what do you feel about AJ;s take on this?

I feel that it's dumb

Is it bad I wanna give Nyn Towny points for this response????

nope

Dice, I love you, but clearing Zander after two posts? I dunno aboot that.

I do.

and I did like Zanders response to this 

OK I gotta bail to watch a movie BUT SOMEONE BUTT HEADS WITH ME!!!!!

LETS GET THIS GOING!!!!

I will be back in a few hours.

Headbutts Zander

Archived