• Last Reply

Vote Count

Dice (1) : Nini

Lily (1) : Dice

Nyn (1) : Luthine

Luthine (1) : Hally

Hally (1) : Zander

Not Voting : Sooh, AJ, Talmanes, Lily, Wiffy, Kat, Nyn

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Deadline is Monday @ 6pm

red_1466470800.png

@Nyn - We have played together before and I'm also familiar with you on general. Doesn't mean you're necessarily Town in my book, just gives you less of a scum read to me.

At this point my strongest scum read is Dice. The more I think about it the more I don't like his early 100% reads. It's giving me flashbacks to Verb doing that the whole last game I played to make himself seem innocent. The only way to 100% know if someone is Town D1 is if you are scum. And on this game there are two teams so even that can be a stretch.

OFC you dont thats why I told you.

And as far as fair believe me here, Im not favoring strong players in fact Im much more likely to go at them then you because I wanna give you time to operate cause I dont know your game play.

And tbqh I actually dont dislike this response fwiw.

And I appreciate you sharing such information, thanks. (Don't think that puts you in the clear quite yet though ;)

it shouldnt, im quite capable of doing this as Scum, less likely imo but still capable.

[v] Luthine [/v]

This talk is distracting from game imo

[v] Hallia [/v]

Could you explain your vote, Zander?

He is suspicious of me.

And her reason for voting you is bad, especially since youre a new player imo.

@Nyn - We have played together before and I'm also familiar with you on general. Doesn't mean you're necessarily Town in my book, just gives you less of a scum read to me.

At this point my strongest scum read is Dice. The more I think about it the more I don't like his early 100% reads. It's giving me flashbacks to Verb doing that the whole last game I played to make himself seem innocent. The only way to 100% know if someone is Town D1 is if you are scum. And on this game there are two teams so even that can be a stretch.

To clarify it's mainly the Zander read. I haven't played a ton if games with Zander but so far he seems exactly the same as I've ever seen him whether in Mafia or in general.

It jumped out to me too and I commented on it.  Ive seen Dice do this as Town more then once tho and was correct like just a few posts/pages in.  He tends to be one of the best Zander readers on the site, along with Cory and Shad and even Hallia.

But....this is obv something easy for him to do as Scum as well.

I guess what Im saying is that by ITSELF is null.  The other part about him also having a Scum lean on Lily which was something I commented on already as well on top of that concerns me a little too but again he's done as well as Town.

So Im wary atp but he's certainly not out of his Town!Dice range at all here.

To clarify it's mainly the Zander read. I haven't played a ton if games with Zander but so far he seems exactly the same as I've ever seen him whether in Mafia or in general.

It jumped out to me too and I commented on it.  Ive seen Dice do this as Town more then once tho and was correct like just a few posts/pages in.  He tends to be one of the best Zander readers on the site, along with Cory and Shad and even Hallia.

I guess what Im saying is that by ITSELF is null.  The other part about him also having a Scum lean on Lily which was something I commented on already as well on top of that concerns me a little too but again he's done as well as Town.

Lokking at this very carefully

And are you worried about my 1 vote?

Are you asking me this?

If so. not the vote the reasoning,  Wouldnt really matter who it was but it was more noticeable to a newer player imo.

Looking at this very seriously.

What in particular about this are you looking at?

Need you to elaborate on things more to make it easier to try and get a read on you.

What in particular about this are you looking at?

Need you to elaborate on things more to make it easier to try and get a read on you.

1. When talmanes read nyn as less of scum (keeping that in back of mind)

I am now looking at certain people that claimed other certain people as town rftb.

Tbc...I have to go for lunch.

Don't let this get personal. If you have a problem with a player, talk to me.

Its ok Eldrick I will help watch over them and make sure they play nice....

This is like my 4 year old telling me she'll watch my 2 year old.... :rolleyes:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Archived