DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't but that's okay, like I said look at the sequence again and you'll see. Though I do like getting to bump heads with you early like this, I think that's probably a good sign.

I still disagree on the correlation point, but w/e. :tongue:

OK I gotta bail to watch a movie BUT SOMEONE BUTT HEADS WITH ME!!!!!

LETS GET THIS GOING!!!!

I will be back in a few hours.

*butts heads with Zander*

@Nyn - I literally lol'd at your comment about Zander keeping his lips sealed. You seem a tad argumentative, but that's pretty normal play for you I'd say.

@Dice - Why so early on Zander? He seems to be posting the dlsame way he always does (granted I haven't played with him a whole lot). What exactly are you seeing that so clearly makes him town?

Realistically if we can get to a point where you have 4-5 ~strong town reads POE should be easy.

I would guess in a game this small there's probably 4 scum max, and town has the added benefit of them needing to kill each other as well.

I accounted for the multi ball setup. Hence saying they would be killing each other :tongue:

6 scum would make up 50% of the roster, which pretty much puts town out of it potentially by D2, so I don't think that's likely. 4 would make most sense statistically, though maybe 5 could work. (Jungle Republic is 7/3/2 but only one team can NK).

We'll see - I only brought it up so its on everyone's mind. Having multiple wagons each phase should help a lot in the long run to differentiate between scum teams.

How is it not correlated? There's the reason WHY I asked the question and then not liking someone else answering the very same question.

Because it's not? At least I don't think so. The actions are independent - you just corrected me that you were making separate observations.

But go back and look at the sequence again and I think you'll see why I asked originally.

You mentioned Kat first, Zander agreed, then you talk about wifi before asking Zander his reason on Kat. I asked because I wanted clarification as to what Wifi had to do with Kat answering.

This reads like lawyer speak.

I dont know what it means alignment wise really but ya.

1. I did reply

2. I thought you meant she was talking for me about something important. I don't have such low self-esteem that I have to point out--seemingly weaknesses in others! I had responded. She had more information to add...thank you kat!

1. I never said you didn't reply. I said she replied for you. Which she did, before your posted your response.

2. I have no idea what any of this means. But to put it plainly, if I ask you a question, it usually means I want YOU to answer. Not someone else. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

1. I did reply

2. I thought you meant she was talking for me about something important. I don't have such low self-esteem that I have to point out--seemingly weaknesses in others! I had responded. She had more information to add...thank you kat!

1. I never said you didn't reply. I said she replied for you. Which she did, before your posted your response.

2. I have no idea what any of this means. But to put it plainly, if I ask you a question, it usually means I want YOU to answer. Not someone else. It has nothing to do with self esteem.

1. Cause she has faster fingers than me! I'm on a tablet and I also live in a nursing home. So, I get interrupted at times.

2. Okay! I accept that I might have overreacted.

Let's start over with a clean slate!

giphy.gif

Vote Count

Zander (1) : Nyn

Dice (1) : Nini

Not Voting : Everyone Else

No deadline set.

Some clarification:

I meant CoC, not ToS. I remembered (incorrectly, apparrently) the acronym being used in others' game rules.

While editing isn't against the rules, it is frowned upon. I personally don't like having to post again to correct my own typo, so the rule wasn't included. Don't edit anything that has been quoted or referenced, though.

All of my deadlines will have a corresponding countdown timer, so you can tell how long you have in your timezone as well.

Nyn what do you feel about AJ;s take on this?

I feel that it's dumb

Is it bad I wanna give Nyn Towny points for this response????

nope

Dice, I love you, but clearing Zander after two posts? I dunno aboot that.

I do.

and I did like Zanders response to this 

I don't but that's okay, like I said look at the sequence again and you'll see. Though I do like getting to bump heads with you early like this, I think that's probably a good sign.

I still disagree on the correlation point, but w/e. :tongue:

OK I gotta bail to watch a movie BUT SOMEONE BUTT HEADS WITH ME!!!!!

LETS GET THIS GOING!!!!

I will be back in a few hours.

Headbutts Zander

GB38Rvb.gif

I have no response. I did the same thing. I'm at work trying to be involved and failing XD

I liked it too!

DON'T YOU BRING LOGIC INTO THIS

You liked Zander's response, but you're not going to respond to it?

Wait was this in response to this and my previous inquiry????

I agree that Zander seems to be on his town game. From what I know of him, anyway. 

This is not just at you Lily but I dont know if I should be worried, happy or insulted or some kind of combination of them, for these early easy Town reads of me.

I agree that Zander seems to be on his town game. From what I know of him, anyway.

This is not just at you Lily but I dont know if I should be worried, happy or insulted or some kind of combination of them, for these early easy Town reads of me.

Could be mafias buddying. Though surely those two know better than to do that. Personally you seem town to me but it's prolly gonna get me killed. :sad: this would be the game you're mafia and you trick me. Especially since we just talked about it. And then I won't like you any more :tongue:

Archived