DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here's my problem. You're saying "the way he did it". But when dice did it, your initial reaction was.... eh, I'm not sure what to make of it. And you only decided to take it as a positive sign after Zander called you out on it. I just really don't understand the transition.

Yeah. Because when I wasn't thinking about it from a standpoint that I had done kind of the same thing, it made me go eh. But in correlation to what I dod, I could understand it. And then there's the fact that I agree with Dice, Zander is town imo.

I said why. I'll unvote soon probably. There's no danger, is there?

Again....its not the 1 vote itself Hallia, you should know this.

Its the reasoning, its your replies to this and youre Dice suss then flip to Town read on him and I.

I don't give noobie passes

The reasoning especially atp is bad tho too.

Id be a little less concerned perhaps if I wasnt sussing you some.

Reasoning is about as good as Luthine's vote on Nyn. I don't think either of the votes are for reasons that have anything to do with playing mafia. 

Playing mafia sometimes mean going hard at your friends, we even call them scums instead of mafia whether or not it is true. People are competitive and sometimes it can be rough defending yourself in a game. 

HOWEVER it's important to distinguish between going hard at the words of a player, because you believe they are lying. Sometimes I say dumb things in games. Sometimes I make bad decisions. I'm fine with people calling it for what it is. What's NOT fine is to call a person names. We're all playing a role in these games, and it's not who we are that's on trial here. I don't think anyone has overstepped that line yet, but I also did not enjoy reading pages 17-19.

/steps off soap box

Kat, thoughts so far?

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean lol... 

I'm getting more of a townish read on Zander.

You.. I'm not really sure about.

Hallia is a meh... I want her to be town from recent experience but I"m trying to be impartial. Having difficulties.. It'll be easier when I've had time to get the game that literally just ended out of my head and the associations with the people in it. if you know what I mean... I really didn't know this game was gonna start THIS soon... lol This is your fault Nyn. 

Dice I'm also kinda ehhh about. I don't know if he's just suddenly gotten better at reading zander, just wants to appear to be able to read zander or what. Seems kinda weird... But could be nothing.I don't think I've ever had an easy time reading him and he's been in almost every one of the games I have recently. 

Aj - I have no clue about. 

Nin - No clue. I donot' agree with some of her stuff but I didn't last game either.. I think with us it could just be a, we see things differently thing and it makes us prone to reading each other bad? 

Wifi - no clue... gonna put her to the side for now I think. I think that it's weird that everyone is grasping at straws for me explaining something to her and trying to be nice to someone that has never played..... I guess I'll quit being nice? 

Talmanes - no clue 

Sooh - idk

Lily - ehhhhh

Luthine - absolutely no clue. 

So right now, gun to my head most suspicious??? Hallia, Dice, Lily. ISH But some I just don't have enough of a feel on to really make any kind of decision. I'm not good at d1 reads. 

Nin - No clue. I donot' agree with some of her stuff but I didn't last game either.. I think with us it could just be a, we see things differently thing and it makes us prone to reading each other bad? 

Some of my stuff? I have one post where I give reads. One was about you defending Wifi, and one about Hallia having bad reasons for her vote. What do you agree with? 

I'd like to see more from Tina (who is Nini now?) to get a better read. I noted yesterday that she commented a few times early but not much since (probably time zones). The vote on Hallia is kind of naked by itself. I'd like to see her interact more.

Yes, I´m Nini now. :) I will probably not be very active but I will do my best. 

Some of my stuff? I have one post where I give reads. One was about you defending Wifi, and one about Hallia having bad reasons for her vote. What do you agree with? 

Ok well when you put it that way I don't agree with all of your stuff... I"m just trying to be nice again.. I'll stop. lol 

I like that she was willing to put it out there. She could be been way more vague in things, and it's nice to see even some stances

Are we reading the same post?

Kat, thoughts so far?

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean lol... 

I'm getting more of a townish read on Zander.

You.. I'm not really sure about.

Hallia is a meh... I want her to be town from recent experience but I"m trying to be impartial. Having difficulties.. It'll be easier when I've had time to get the game that literally just ended out of my head and the associations with the people in it. if you know what I mean... I really didn't know this game was gonna start THIS soon... lol This is your fault Nyn. 

Dice I'm also kinda ehhh about. I don't know if he's just suddenly gotten better at reading zander, just wants to appear to be able to read zander or what. Seems kinda weird... But could be nothing.I don't think I've ever had an easy time reading him and he's been in almost every one of the games I have recently. 

Aj - I have no clue about. 

Wifi - no clue... gonna put her to the side for now I think. I think that it's weird that everyone is grasping at straws for me explaining something to her and trying to be nice to someone that has never played..... I guess I'll quit being nice? 

Talmanes - no clue 

Sooh - idk

Lily - ehhhhh

Luthine - absolutely no clue. 

So right now, gun to my head most suspicious??? Hallia, Dice, Lily. ISH But some I just don't have enough of a feel on to really make any kind of decision. I'm not good at d1 reads. 

Ok well when you put it that way I don't agree with all of your stuff... I"m just trying to be nice again.. I'll stop. lol 

You wrote that to be nice to me? Did you actually know what you commented on?

Archived