DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

If I should believe in Tsuki´s view then Lenlo is town.

It looked like Sooh was telling the truth about jailing Laine since Tsuki confirmed after that he had viewed her. 

If I go with these two "facts" then there is only Nikon and Laine left. 

Is it that easy?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They would figure I wasn't jailing the cop probably, due to him then not being able to use his action, so I understand the regular kill there. Perhaps they thought I jailed Laine again, and the strongman was meant not to hit a person who was jailed, but for the jailed person to be able to kill while in jail? I don't know if that would work.

I bet the strongman part wasn't even part of the desicion.

It was just getting 2 kills last night.

It looked like Sooh was telling the truth about jailing Laine since Tsuki confirmed after that he had viewed her. 

Is it that easy?

....or you

They would figure I wasn't jailing the cop probably, due to him then not being able to use his action, so I understand the regular kill there. Perhaps they thought I jailed Laine again, and the strongman was meant not to hit a person who was jailed, but for the jailed person to be able to kill while in jail? I don't know if that would work.

Possibly I guess.

Does Laine/Niniel ever make sense as partners? or is Nikon definitely scum at this point?

Is it that easy?

....or you

Of course. But I know it isn´t me. 

Possibly I guess.

Does Laine/Niniel ever make sense as partners? or is Nikon definitely scum at this point?

I'm personally convinced he is.

Do you have a compelling reason for him not to be?

Possibly I guess.

I'm personally convinced he is.

Do you have a compelling reason for him not to be?

None what so ever.

Just saying.

If Sooh is scum, she deserves the win. I'm convinced she isn't.

2 scum in Nikon/Laine/Niniel

ATP I believe it's Nikon and Laine.

I'll probably defer to you here, Eldrick. You've done the work. 

Okay, just about to head for work but very disappointed with dices flip and nit one but two deaths last night. Seriously!?! We need to pull together and figure this out, one wrong step and scum will win this.

Will do my best to be here for comments and whatever else we need today. I had a server crash at work yesterday and spent most of the day fixing it but if there are not any serious issues i should be able to do more now.

Or you could publicly say who you're jailing. If there's a kill, you were wrong.

I'll do that when submitting the next one. I didn't want to do it last night, because it might give scums an edge, though they were really lucky with that hit.

Archived