DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could publicly say who you're jailing. If there's a kill, you were wrong.

I'll do that when submitting the next one. I didn't want to do it last night, because it might give scums an edge, though they were really lucky with that hit.

Last night secrecy was obvious.

"Oh. She's blocking me. Why don't you submit the kill"

I've only played three games, all linked in my siggie, and as you can see my time in game is never indictive of my allignment... Have troubke catching up whether town or scum just because of my job itself.

I'm salary and the only server/PC support person in my local office so lots of overtime or calls at odd hours to either drive back in or work on issues remotely. Until the day I get another job that's just how it is... Not all bad though, has it's busy times and not so busy times so deoending on the day i could have lots of tine or little to none.

Anyhow, my laptio is installing an update then will be hopping between here and work as I can today. I appologise for my lack of content and will do my best, that's all i can do.

Your game has been perpetual catchup sprinkled with "lynch me if you have to, but you're wrong"

I said that once earlier, i think, and then sarcasticly today. When i said it earlier in game we still had three to four days to find one of the scum and if clearing my rile would help town I was willinng to do so (though would rather we caught scum and think we got Shad that night), now it is catch one or loose the game so NEED to look at every angle.

Computer is done updating and I've finished working on the other threads I needed to check in on so now onto this...

I still have strongest suspicions towards Sooh and Niniel and figure either one or both of them could be our remaining scum.

ALANNA CLAIMED VANILLA TOWN

ELDRICK CLAIMED VANILLA TOWN
NINIEL CLAIMED BOMB 4
SOOH CLAIMED JAILKEEPER  

ZANDER FLIPPED TOWN NEIGHBOR 

REY FLIPPED TOWN GOVERNER
HALLIA FLIPPED TOWN DOC

TSUKI FLIPPED TOWN COP

DICE FLIPPED TOWN STUMP

TURIN FLIPPED TOWN NEIGHBOR

RTE FLIPPED SYMP
SHAD FLIPPED  SCUM

Sooh claimed Jailor, then later claimed who she jailed each day.  While this could be valid it could also be a rouse to lure us away from voting her.  The fact two town members died last night could mean that the scum team had an extra shot and took out two targets to force us into finding them or loosing the game. If this is the case I can't completely trust the statement that "I jailed Turin and I will stand for that, but I have no kill power." since they could just be covering their tracks for killing the cop, one roll we all thought was most likely to exist.  That along with the large number of power roles claimed makes me think that one or both of the remaining ones are fake.

Voting Niniel could be dangerous since

- IF Niniel is town, her bomb claim would mean Scum would not want to lynch her, or at least think twice at doing so. Also, if real bomb and we lynch her, we risk loosing two town (not an issue ATM since we'd loose the game if she dies and flips town, even without the extra death, anyway)

- IF Niniel is Scum but also telling the truth about being the bomb, a lynch on her could ALSO take out a town member which would still loose us the game.

- IF Niniel is Scum and lying about being a bomb, she is safe to lynch but counting on the claim to save her.

Personally I think voting Dice over Sooh or Niniel was a dangerous move though did give us an outside opinion we know is truthfully giving their opinions and views so there is that.  And hind site is 20/20 so meh...

Still needing to look at the others since others seem to trust Sooh... I could chance it with voting Niniel if all agree but, as I said, would rather we find and get someone else just in case that bomb claim is true OR they are telling the truth about being town and our scum team is deep in town credibility.

Wait. You suspect myself and Niniel, but you won't vote any of us because Niniel could be a bomb and kill someone with her death and I am town read, so you're going to look for ANOTHER suspect?

Never said I wouldn't vote you Sooh... Said that others seem to trust you AND I would rather find the safe kill than risk voting Niniel and having the bomb claim tested so looking at everyone else ATM.  Ultimately we will either find our scum and vote them or loose the game... Just wanting to be sure and unfortunately that is hard to do with the information and claims on hand plus my current reads list.

I personally think you and Niniel are currently my top suspects but also trust that Dice and the others seem to have you as town on their lists so don't want to make the mistake of sealing our fate by focusing solely on you the whole day then loosing the game for us.

We need to examine every possibility then vote who is the most likely scum.  Wanting to also hear others opinions on both you're claim and Niniel's.  Did I miss something in my reads, possibly.

Assuming RTE knew the scum team I would assume he's have them on his town reads list...

Reads from Town to Scummy

Turin

Laine

Sooh

Niniel

Eldrick

BFG

Tsuki

Rey

Dice

Shad

Hallia

Alanna is missing from RTE's reads list but everyone else who is still alive is up on the town reads.  Was hoping to find something possibly useful here but, unless the omission of Alanna was on purpose then nothing I can really pull from his list.  Also, Shad was ranked null so, if there were non green's alive still, not even sure if that would give me much to look at.

Assuming RTE knew the scum team I would assume he's have them on his town reads list...

Turin

Laine

Sooh

Niniel

Eldrick

BFG

Tsuki

Rey

Dice

Shad

Hallia

Alanna is missing from RTE's reads list but everyone else who is still alive is up on the town reads.  Was hoping to find something possibly useful here but, unless the omission of Alanna was on purpose then nothing I can really pull from his list.  Also, Shad was ranked null so, if there were non green's alive still, not even sure if that would give me much to look at.

Laine is second on that list.

Player List:

1. Turin - Dana Barrett - Town Neighbour - Killed Night 4 

2. Eldrick

3. Niniel

4. Tsuki - Jennifer the ESP volunteer - Town Cop - Killed Night 4 

5. BFG Nikon replaced Night 2

6. Zander - Louis Tully - Town Neighbour- Lynched Day 1

7. Dice - Slimer - Town - Treestump - Lynched Day 4 

8. Lenlo Sooh replaced Day 2

9. Shad - Egon Spengler - Mafia - Used Kill action and Block action - Lynched Day 3 

10. Rey - Lenny Clotch, The Mayor - Town Governor - Killed Night 2

11. John McClane Hallia replaced Day 1 - Walter Peck - Environmental Protection Agency - Town Doctor - Killed Night 3

12. RTE - Winston Zeddemore - Mafia Symp - Lynched Day 2

13. Alanna

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (6/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna, Hallia

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (1): Tsuki

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

End of Day 1

There will now be a short Twilight of no more than an hour. No sparkly vampires allowed.

Final Vote count

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Shad, Sooh

Hallia (1): RTE

Rey (3): Alanna, Niniel, Eldrick

Not voting (4): Rey, Turin, Tsuki, BFG

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

There will now be a short twilight of no more than an hour.

Day 3 Final Vote Count 

Shad (6): Turin, Eldrick, Niniel, Sooh, Nikon, Alanna

Not voting (4): Tsuki, Dice, Shad, Hallia

There will now follow a short Twilight of no more than one hour.

Final day 4 Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Alanna (1): Turin

Not Voting (1): Nikon

There will now follow a short Twilight of no more than one hour

With the exception of Shad no one has voted for any of the living players so not a whole lot here. Also not sure if the scum figured out RTE was their recruit or not nor if he was ever recruited (would the flip have told us SCUM if he had been?) so even the vote for him D2 doesn't reveal much.

Turin

Laine

Sooh

Niniel

Eldrick

BFG

Tsuki

Rey

Dice

Shad

Hallia

Laine is second on that list.

True, do you think that he listed it Most-to-Least scummy?  Shad being in null could have been an "in case he or shad was caught" decision but not 100% sure.  Does anyone else think we can grab anything from here?

Player List:

1. Turin - Dana Barrett - Town Neighbour - Killed Night 4 

2. Eldrick

3. Niniel

4. Tsuki - Jennifer the ESP volunteer - Town Cop - Killed Night 4 

5. BFG Nikon replaced Night 2

6. Zander - Louis Tully - Town Neighbour- Lynched Day 1

7. Dice - Slimer - Town - Treestump - Lynched Day 4 

8. Lenlo Sooh replaced Day 2

9. Shad - Egon Spengler - Mafia - Used Kill action and Block action - Lynched Day 3 

10. Rey - Lenny Clotch, The Mayor - Town Governor - Killed Night 2

11. John McClane Hallia replaced Day 1 - Walter Peck - Environmental Protection Agency - Town Doctor - Killed Night 3

12. RTE - Winston Zeddemore - Mafia Symp - Lynched Day 2

13. Alanna

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (6/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna, Hallia

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (1): Tsuki

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

End of Day 1

There will now be a short Twilight of no more than an hour. No sparkly vampires allowed.

Final Vote count

RTE (4): Hallia, Dice, Shad, Sooh

Hallia (1): RTE

Rey (3): Alanna, Niniel, Eldrick

Not voting (4): Rey, Turin, Tsuki, BFG

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

There will now be a short twilight of no more than an hour.

Day 3 Final Vote Count 

Shad (6): Turin, Eldrick, Niniel, Sooh, Nikon, Alanna

Not voting (4): Tsuki, Dice, Shad, Hallia

There will now follow a short Twilight of no more than one hour.

Final day 4 Vote Count

Nikon (1): Sooh

Turin (1): Alanna

Dice (3): Tsuki, Eldrick, Niniel

Niniel (1): Dice

Alanna (1): Turin

Not Voting (1): Nikon

There will now follow a short Twilight of no more than one hour

With the exception of Shad no one has voted for any of the living players so not a whole lot here. Also not sure if the scum figured out RTE was their recruit or not nor if he was ever recruited (would the flip have told us SCUM if he had been?) so even the vote for him D2 doesn't reveal much.

Bleh... mistyped that... With the exception of Shad's vote (all living players were on him) none of the living players have voted one of the others in the past.

Skimming to catch up...

Ok I have no idea what just happened.

I jailed Turin and I will stand for that, but I have no kill power. 

From what I was told by mod nobody could touch the person I jailed, nor could they hurt anyone else, so either there's a mod error or there's a strongman kill.

I'm assuming that it isn't Ithi's mistake, and as such I want to vote Niniel or Laine.

Could scum have another RB?

Laine was gunning for Turin all day yesterday. I'm having trouble seeing why a scum Laine would kill Turin right after that, but that's just wifom on my part.

I'm tempted to say Niniel/Nikon are the two remaining, but I have really no clue.

It's Niniel and Nikon

The way I see it....

Eldrick- Vanilla- Peeked Town (could be GF, has played townie)

Sooh- Jailkeeper- last night's action doesn't match up (could be mafia JK)

Niniel- Bomb- I still don't believe this claim

Nikon- Vanilla- still isn't caught up

We're still looking for 2 scum right now and it's got to be Nikon/Ninel.

Archived